Toys & GamesPressman Toy
Shopkins Go Shopping Card Game

Shopkins Go Shopping Card Game

by Pressman Toy

See all your favorite Shopkins in this classic card game with a Shopkins twist! This game even comes with a collectible character! For 2 or more players aged 4 and up. A fun card game with all your favorite Shopkins Comes with one Shopkins figure! For 2 or more players aged 4 and up

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shopkins Go Shopping Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
My nice is obsessed with shopkins , this is another way to enjoy them , have fun
Laceyville , PA
Got this for my step daughter, she was interested for a little bit but got easily bored with it. The price was decent but everything shopkins is a little pricey because of popularity, but I would recommend for anyone who has kids interested in shopkins!!
Me siento muy bien con el juego me súper encantan lo recomiendo muchísimo ❤😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤lo recomiendo

Looking for your answer?