Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Has anyone received a gift card? And what was the value of the card? Is it worth it?
Katey V.
Katey V.
Sept. 27, 2014, 4:25 p.m.
It's 100% worth it. I have received over $70 in giftcards over the course of 6 months. They are instant, electronic giftcards, so I often redeem while in the store and think of it like a coupon to reduce my bill.
April 2, 2014, 2:59 p.m.
I shop all the time and earned a gift card and product pretty quickly. you can save your points for just about anything from tiffany and co to a $1 card. I've earned a range of cards at different values
April 2, 2014, 2:57 p.m.
It depends on what you want and how often you go to the stores etc, I shop all the time and earned a gift card and product pretty quickly. you can save your points for just about anything from tiffany and co to a $1 card I've earned a variety of cards at a range of values
Megan H.
Megan H.
Nov. 5, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
Yes - I purchase $25 Starbucks gift cards :)
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Sept. 27, 2013, 4:29 p.m.
I've received about 6 Target gift cards which were all worth $25. I don't know about the other gift cards but I like the Target ones because they appear instantly on your phone and can be scanned by the cashier.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
July 13, 2013, 9:24 p.m.
I think the gift cards value depends on how many points you spent on it. I think Kick takes way too long to get a reward unless you are someone who goes shopping a LOT.

Join Now