BY SHOPKICK APP

• Do the kicks from each store reset every week? Exampe ( I...4 Answers
  • Does this app actually work??? Thinking of downloading it...6 Answers
  • Did you know you can earn free kicks by going to products...2 Answers
ShopKick App Shopping Rewards Program

Start your review of ShopKick App Shopping Rewards Program!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Just recently got my $25 Target gift card straight to my phone, all from getting "kicks" from scanning products, walking into stores, and sometimes purchasing items, that I already shop at" in 133 reviews
  • "Avoid buying or linking your card to this app: the point of this app is to get points for free and in return, get an actual real gift card Hope this helps anyone! " in 60 reviews
  • "I love earning points just by walking into stores and you can scan items to earn points the onlything i dont like is that most the stores listed dont list any points to earn so i wish that if a store was listed then you could get points " in 32 reviews
  • "Not only is it actually really fun to walk around the mall getting the kicks, i also love scanning new products and then redeeming my points for free gift cards." in 20 reviews
  • "Every time I have an awful interaction with them, I briefly consider deleting the app, but with a little perspective I realize I'm still getting free stuff, and they'll eventually shoot themselves in the foot with the godawful customer service...I figure I might as well make a few bucks in the meantime." in 16 reviews
Menifee
Look i had 11,911 kicks yesterday then today you said you added 72 points and 96 points  But my points volume never increased from yesterday. I know you understand basic math and English Kindly tell me how do you add points today but my volume never increased from what it was yesterday if you add 72 points and 96 points today that means you would add them to the points that I had yesterday and then I should have 12,079 in points NOT 11,911
Also I got an email today saying I have earned a total of 147070 in points to date BUT ALL I HAVE SEEN IS 111,911 in points  I have never bought any gift cards other than the 4 for Lowe’s totaling 100,000 in points
Based on the email I got from shop kicks STATING I HAVE RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 147,070 so far in kicks That’s a shortage of 35,159 in points THAT YOU OWE ME THOSE WOULD BE ALL THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE ME THAT I HAVE BEEN DISPUTING FOR OVER A YEAR!So you owe me 35,159 in points based on the email you have sent me telling me I have earned a total of 147,070 so far in points.AND I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT NUMBER TO CALL FOR GROUPON ABOUT KICKS IM NOT GETTING.
These are all new issues that have happened over the last 2 weeks SO STOP USING THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE ME POINTS 8 months ago!
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve been using this app for a few weeks now and I like it a lot! It’s almost kind of fun running around the store looking for things to scan, especially the ones worth a lot of kicks. The only thing that is slightly frustrating is submitting a receipt. I bought something worth 750 kicks and when I submitted the receipt it said the product didn’t qualify. It was the same exact product..I’m not sure what that’s all about but that’s been the only hiccup so far!
ShopKick App Shopping Rewards Program when i first heard about this app i thought it was a joke. You literally get gift cards from scanning and buying items from stores that you were more then likely purchasing from already. I been using this app for over two years and i don't plan on ever deleting it.
Rio Rancho , NM
This isn’t bad.

Getting kicks you scan products in store, watch videos, walk in store with app open and get them from making the required purchase.

It takes a while to build unless you’re willing to go around stores and scan every single product it asks for.
Gainesville, GA
have y’all tried this app? It’s so fun to use ! It takes time to earn a reward but if you sign up and use my code you instantly start off with 250 points! That’s halfway to your first reward !! So USE MY CODE: EASY514487 ( go where it says “add promo code” in the settings!)
Virginia Bch, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely real, I’ve been earning e-gift cards in my spare time for two years. If you live in a rural area I could see a difficulty to earn quite as many kicks irl. You can earn kicks/ points on your receipts, barcodes on certain products in the store, also even for walking in the door. Be sure your bluetooth is active when you’re in the parking lot for those walk-ins. Some treat it as a digital scavenger hunt, this app can only deliver back to you what you put in it. If you’re unsure you have enough time to Shopkick I’d download it and at least see what is available in your area. Redeeming in store a $3-$25 e-gift card greatly takes the edge off the retail bill. There likely amounts to over a dozen places who offer cards that you can convert your points into. Shopkick is a lifestyle app, my loved ones ‘kick it as well, once in a while we’re known to all go scanning together. It’s worth it, I’m so glad it exists!
1,454 reviews
Techie Expert Level 3
Where do I even begin to describe how amazing Shopkick is,... A friend of mine introduced me to this app and I’ve been hooked ever since!

Shopkick rewards you with kicks for walking into stores, scanning products, and purchasing them. You can then take those “kicks” and turn them into gift cards. It sounds like a gimmick, but it’s really not! It’s fantastic! I just turn on my location services and open the app as I do my normal shopping, and I’m rewarded simply for walking into the store!! I was planning on walking into the store anyway, so why not get rewarded for it??!!

They have gift cards for stores like Starbucks, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sephora, and just recently they expanded their rewards so that you can redeem kicks directly into PayPal and get cash instead! Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough how fantastic this app is!!!! I’ve already earned over $100 since signing up, I don’t know about you, but free money is my favorite kind of money 🤑

If you want to sign up and start off with 250 kicks, use the code BLUE506526 ! Happy Shopkicking!
Techie Expert Level 1
How come more people don’t use this app?!? It’s an awesome free app where you can free points for just entering some stores near you. Some stores will give you points if you find various items within the store and scan the products. It’s so easy and kinda fun...it’s like a scavenger hunt! As you accumulate points, you can redeem them for free gift cards to many stores such as Target, Sephora, Old Navy, etc. I’m hooked on this app!
Wilmington, NC
There have been a few times where the app has failed to pick up my location resulting in me not receiving my “kicks” for the trip, but it is such an easy way to get gift cards if someone has some extra time to scan items!
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE this app. Since November, I’ve earned nearly $50 in gift cards and that has been mainly through scanning products and walk-ins. During the few times I’ve bought a featured product, I’ve received kicks right away and when a receipt can’t be recognized, the customer service team has been so prompt and courteous in getting a credit to my account.
Waterloo, IA
How many Kicks do you have?
San Diego, CA
Has anyone actually gotten anything out of this app? Is this just another Viggle where you have to watch 100,000 hours of TV to get a 5$ giftcard.
Techie Expert Level 1
What have you spent your kicks on? I have my reward saved to a Target gift card but I'm thinking about holding out for something bigger,
Eugene, OR
Does this app really work and worth the effort?
Alexandria , VA
Is it worth it?

ShopKick App Shopping Rewards Program

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email