BY SHOPKICK APP #71 in Apps

• Does this app actually work??? Thinking of downloading it. Pros a...5 Answers
  • How many of you now take longer grocery shopping because your try...5 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like it is harder to get rewards on this app tha...4 Answers
ShopKick App Shopping Rewards Program
  • "Just recently got my $25 Target gift card straight to my phone, all from getting "kicks" from scanning products, walking into stores, and sometimes purchasing items, that I already shop at" in 133 reviews
  • "Avoid buying or linking your card to this app: the point of this app is to get points for free and in return, get an actual real gift card Hope this helps anyone! " in 60 reviews
  • "I love earning points just by walking into stores and you can scan items to earn points the onlything i dont like is that most the stores listed dont list any points to earn so i wish that if a store was listed then you could get points " in 32 reviews
  • "Not only is it actually really fun to walk around the mall getting the kicks, i also love scanning new products and then redeeming my points for free gift cards." in 20 reviews
  • "Every time I have an awful interaction with them, I briefly consider deleting the app, but with a little perspective I realize I'm still getting free stuff, and they'll eventually shoot themselves in the foot with the godawful customer service...I figure I might as well make a few bucks in the meantime." in 16 reviews
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE this app! I have already cashed out for $20 in Target gift cards, and am close to getting another $10! It's easy to use, but I still use it manually when walking into a store. I give this 4 stars because there is definitely a need for some tech updates, such as not connecting when I walk into certain stores (always Yankee Candle and American Eagle for some reason?), and some weeks there are many offers that aren't available in most stores.

Overall, this is a great and easy way to make some extra cash for shopping you're already doing!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I give this app 5 stars because it allows you to get free money! I have only received a $10 gift card once to Sephora. I’m almost to 2,500 points for my second gift card! I like that I’m able to see new product offerings from different stores. The only downfall is that I hardly go out to do shopping, so I don’t get walk-in kicks often. Overall, great app!
Erica M.
Sedgewickville, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I am new to this app. My friends have told me it is very rewarding. I have found that my push notifications do not go off when I enter a store though. I also need a little more time to figure out the app, but it seems pretty user friendly.
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
There have been a few times where the app has failed to pick up my location resulting in me not receiving my “kicks” for the trip, but it is such an easy way to get gift cards if someone has some extra time to scan items!
Melissa K.
Wichita, KS
I loved this app when I first started using it and even got a few free gift cards. It does take some time though to go around and scan a bunch of items at the store so if you don't have the time this might not be for you.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I had to uninstall this app. It would never register my kicks when I would walk into a location and the customer service never responded. I have heard good things about it, but never experienced it myself. I would not recommend this to my friends or family.
Gaby M.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is great getting points for just walking into stores which later you can turn into money from stores you shop at is awesome. You can also get points by scanning products while shopping.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Techie Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!!!

It's a fun app for a date night with your other half. It's like a scavenger hunt but with items in stores and you win e-gift cards in the end. I've redeemed a handful of e-gift cards and they're all legit.

I've turned a few friends and family on to this game. I love it and HIGHLY recommend it!!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This says shopkick but thr icon is an S? I use shopkick anywhere I can. You scan items for kicks ( points) and if You purchase the listed items you get even more kicks. Save them up and turn them into gift cards. I took a screen shot of some of the offers on today's shopkick
Jessie P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love how simple this app is to use, but I wish that it was easier to use at lots of stores. Most of the stores it calls for are out of the way for me. If you're somewhere in a city with lots of stores, this is a great app! Definitely recommend- feel free to use my code for free kicks at sign-up. KIND233093
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
How many Kicks do you have?
Madison S.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone actually gotten anything out of this app? Is this just another Viggle where you have to watch 100,000 hours of TV to get a 5$ giftcard.
Kristine A.
What have you spent your kicks on? I have my reward saved to a Target gift card but I'm thinking about holding out for something bigger,
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
Does this app really work and worth the effort?
April G.