BY SHOPKICK APP #82 in Apps

• Does this app actually work??? Thinking of downloading it...5 Answers
  • How many of you now take longer grocery shopping because ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like it is harder to get rewards on this...4 Answers
ShopKick App Shopping Rewards Program
  • "Just recently got my $25 Target gift card straight to my phone, all from getting "kicks" from scanning products, walking into stores, and sometimes purchasing items, that I already shop at" in 133 reviews
  • "Avoid buying or linking your card to this app: the point of this app is to get points for free and in return, get an actual real gift card Hope this helps anyone! " in 60 reviews
  • "I love earning points just by walking into stores and you can scan items to earn points the onlything i dont like is that most the stores listed dont list any points to earn so i wish that if a store was listed then you could get points " in 32 reviews
  • "Not only is it actually really fun to walk around the mall getting the kicks, i also love scanning new products and then redeeming my points for free gift cards." in 20 reviews
  • "Every time I have an awful interaction with them, I briefly consider deleting the app, but with a little perspective I realize I'm still getting free stuff, and they'll eventually shoot themselves in the foot with the godawful customer service...I figure I might as well make a few bucks in the meantime." in 16 reviews
Dalila C.
Techie Expert Level 1
I had just installed this app last night after doing a lot of research. I think so far this is the most beneficial "walking" that I can relate to. You know when Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and The City said "shopping is my cardio", well, it definitely is for me. So the "treasure hunt" method to scan for more kicks on this app is just the right for me. I am excited to finally gain a benefit from shopping.

UPDATE: After a week using this app, I am almost there to get my first Sephora Gift card. It is fun! I like the "treasure hunt" feel to this app. I am so excited to claim my gift card soon!!
Debbie B.
Frazier Park
By reading the response from Shopkick on this, made me not want to use it. wrote by someone else,     " I used to like this app but they suspended my account for suspicious activity even though I did nothing wrong. I was really about to buy something too. Hate this now. Will give good review when they unsuspend my account.ShopkickApril 24, 2018We are sorry. It is very unfortunate when we have to remove a member from our community. It is not in Shopkick's interest to do so – people earning and redeeming kicks for gift cards is what makes our business work. However, we have an obligation to make sure the policies are followed so that Shopkick can remain free and fair for all members.READ ALL REVIEWS"    What kind of answer was that? You won't unsuspend that account? Give that person the benefit of the doubt.
Kat P.
This app is the most ingenious thing and is absolutely incredible. Download right away. I’ve had the app for two days, and have already won a $5 Starbucks gift card that it let me sync onto the app. The rewards are for everything from Amazon to Nike, they have something for everyone. The best part is, you have to buy absolutely NOTHING to win absolutely anything on this app, all you have to do is scan special items in stores. For the weary, I understand that your first thought may have been that it’s a scam, however, the truth is it isn’t. The businesses generate foot traffic and the brands increase the circulation of their product. (If I could rate it a 6/5 Stars, trust me I would)
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely real, I’ve been earning e-gift cards in my spare time for two years. If you live in a rural area I could see a difficulty to earn quite as many kicks irl. You can earn kicks/ points on your receipts, barcodes on certain products in the store, also even for walking in the door. Be sure your bluetooth is active when you’re in the parking lot for those walk-ins. Some treat it as a digital scavenger hunt, this app can only deliver back to you what you put in it. If you’re unsure you have enough time to Shopkick I’d download it and at least see what is available in your area. Redeeming in store a $3-$25 e-gift card greatly takes the edge off the retail bill. There likely amounts to over a dozen places who offer cards that you can convert your points into. Shopkick is a lifestyle app, my loved ones ‘kick it as well, once in a while we’re known to all go scanning together. It’s worth it, I’m so glad it exists!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I LOVE this app! I have already cashed out for $20 in Target gift cards, and am close to getting another $10! It's easy to use, but I still use it manually when walking into a store. I give this 4 stars because there is definitely a need for some tech updates, such as not connecting when I walk into certain stores (always Yankee Candle and American Eagle for some reason?), and some weeks there are many offers that aren't available in most stores.

Overall, this is a great and easy way to make some extra cash for shopping you're already doing!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I give this app 5 stars because it allows you to get free money! I have only received a $10 gift card once to Sephora. I’m almost to 2,500 points for my second gift card! I like that I’m able to see new product offerings from different stores. The only downfall is that I hardly go out to do shopping, so I don’t get walk-in kicks often. Overall, great app!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Techie Expert Level 1
I haven't been using shopkicks long but I absolutely love it already! With this app you get "kicks" just for walking into a store. You scan products for kicks and if you buy certain products you get extra kicks! You trade your kicks in for gift cards. I'm saving for a Sephora or ULTA gift cards, I haven't decided which one I wanna get yet! I highly recommend using this if you don't already!
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
This app is easy to use, you can redeem gift cards whether you have $40 or $400 in rewards available. They have a good variety of gift card options, I jus wish there was a way for them to track or you to add store visits when your internet is slow/offline.
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
There have been a few times where the app has failed to pick up my location resulting in me not receiving my “kicks” for the trip, but it is such an easy way to get gift cards if someone has some extra time to scan items!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I had to uninstall this app. It would never register my kicks when I would walk into a location and the customer service never responded. I have heard good things about it, but never experienced it myself. I would not recommend this to my friends or family.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
How many Kicks do you have?
Madison S.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone actually gotten anything out of this app? Is this just another Viggle where you have to watch 100,000 hours of TV to get a 5$ giftcard.
Kristine A.
Techie Expert Level 1
What have you spent your kicks on? I have my reward saved to a Target gift card but I'm thinking about holding out for something bigger,
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
Does this app really work and worth the effort?
April G.