ShopKick App

by ShopKick App

Have you redeemed your points? Not sure what I’m talking about? Download the Fetch Rewards app and use my referral so with both get BONUS!! So simple, scan your grocery & gas receipts and earn points— cash points in for gift cards to so many stores!! I have earned over $100 back! Highly recommend it! So much easier than ibotto and Rakuten![product:shopkick-app-shopping-rewards-program]
Are there any strategies you’ve discovered for getting the most scan points? I’d love to earn some decent sized gift cards for holiday shopping.
Can I download it in Canada?
Start your review of ShopKick App!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Just recently got my $25 Target gift card straight to my phone, all from getting "kicks" from scanning products, walking into stores, and sometimes purchasing items, that I already shop atin reviews
Avoid buying or linking your card to this app: the point of this app is to get points for free and in return, get an actual real gift card Hope this helps anyone! in reviews
I love earning points just by walking into stores and you can scan items to earn points the onlything i dont like is that most the stores listed dont list any points to earn so i wish that if a store was listed then you could get points in reviews
...kicks, i also love scanning new products and then redeeming my points for free gift cards.in reviews
...deleting the app, but with a little perspective I realize I'm still getting free stuff, and they'll eventually shoot themselves in the foot with the godawful customer service...I figure I might as well make a few bucks in the meantime.in reviews
Surprise, AZ
I have used this app for over 2 years and I still love it!! I use it weekly, if not daily!! I wish I could collect more walkin kicks, but it's a work in progress... Love my Gift Cards :)
Raleigh, NC
Techie Expert Level 5
I use the ShopKick App as I grocery shop to get item specific rebates that they offer and in return for scanning or shopping specific locations and items you get rewarded points toward gift cards to different places. I would like to see more items available for rebates but other than that, it’s another great money saving app. I recommend it. ❤️
This is a really easy app to use to save money. My daughter and I do it together and cash out the apps at the end of the year. Just scan products or go to stores you already shop at and get points. I've been using the Shopkick app and love it - you will too 😀 We'll both get points toward a free gift card when you try it. Use code GIFT766211
Pflugerville, TX
All you do is walk into stores and maybe scan a few items for points towards gift cards or other items. I have already earn several Target and Starbucks gift cards.
Techie Expert Level 8
2,068 reviews
ShopKick App uploaded by Kat J.
Where do I even begin to describe how amazing Shopkick is,... A friend of mine introduced me to this app and I’ve been hooked ever since! Shopkick rewards you with kicks for walking into stores, scanning products, and purchasing them. You can then take those “kicks” and turn them into gift cards. It sounds like a gimmick, but it’s really not! It’s fantastic! I just turn on my location services and open the app as I do my normal shopping, and I’m rewarded simply for walking into the store!! I was planning on walking into the store anyway, so why not get rewarded for it??!! They have gift cards for stores like Starbucks, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sephora, and just recently they expanded their rewards so that you can redeem kicks directly into PayPal and get cash instead! Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough how fantastic this app is!!!! I’ve already earned over $100 since signing up, I don’t know about you, but free money is my favorite kind of money 🤑 If you want to sign up and start off with 250 kicks, use the code BLUE506526 ! Happy Shopkicking!
Bothell, WA
Yes you can earn "free" gift cards, but they make you work for it! It does require quite a few points to earn rewards, but if you are frequently going into these stores, the points do add up. The best way to rack up the points is through scanning, which sometimes can get frustrating because not all locations carry all the items listed in the scan section. But if you're willing to stick with the app and work for it, it can be a fun little rewarding treat on the side to look forward to.
Cedarville, OH
I've earned over $30 in free groceries just by shopping and scanning, and occasionally browsing some "look books" shopkick is easily one of my favorite apps because it's so easy to use and helps save so much money!
Techie Expert Level 6
ShopKick App uploaded by Brandy N.
This app makes it easy to earn gift cards. You get kicks for walking in to stores, scanning items on their list or buying items on their list. There are also some online stores that you can shop at through the app and get kicks. I always check the app before I shop because most of the time there will be something on the list that I was planning on buying anyway. You trade the kicks in for gift cards. Great app. ShopKick App
Tutor Key, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Good app to earn some gift cards!!! I love free stuff!! Easy to use. I would recommend this app to everyone. The only downfall that I have experience so far is when doing Walmart grocery pickup it takes up to 90 days to get your kicks.
Chattanooga, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I am so glad I started using this app! It's so easy to earn kicks, even if you don't buy anything! It turns a boring trip to the grocery store into a bit of a scavenger hunt, and it's actually kind of fun!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...