BY SHOPBOP

• Is there free shipping? What is the return policy like? I...1 Answers
  • Are the products reasonably priced and good quality? 2 Answers
  • How are the prices here? I've never heard of this retaile...1 Answers
ShopBop
  • "I gave this website a B rather than an A only because I do not shop there as often, they do have a great selection of brands, and I love their customer service." in 12 reviews
  • "When it comes time to order from the site it's free shipping and it comes in 2-3 days on average (I live on the East Coast)." in 11 reviews
  • "I love Shopbop, the site is easy to navigate, the pictures are clear and large and they have a great selection of products." in 10 reviews
  • "Did I mention they have very cute items and you'll almost always find something that you love! " in 6 reviews
  • "easy, easy, easy!and great selection of products with super fast delivery- LOVE." in 5 reviews
Payton P.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently discovered this website, and I am so happy I did! There selection is awesome and the quality of the products they sell are great! I ordered them and they came within 5 days which was great, I got a pair of booties and I was worried I was going to get them and they were going to look completely different, but they look the same and I love them!! It was a great price too, there are always sales and great deals going out on the site. I recommend this website if you are looking for a good quality product for a good deal!
Julie S.
My favorite clothing website. I buy 90% of my wardrobe here. And their new loyalty program is great! Free 3-day shipping, free returns, and their customer service is great. The best brands, and so on-trend.
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
Love shopbop! Incredible products, great customer service, such a good variety! I shop here all the time and always find great deals and different products than what I see in stores! I love shopbop and so would y'all!
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Shopbop has such a wide selection and has such an incredibly easy checkout if you have an Amazon account. If you're a prime member you get your 2 day shipping as well. I love the varied price points and all of the accessories they carry. I'm giving this 4 stars because if you return after 15 days you're charged $10. I tend to forget about my returns so this would definitely annoy me if I had to return something
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great site if you're looking to get great quality products for a cheaper cost. it's also super easy to navigate, literally anyone can use it. You also get free shipping! How amazing is that?
Kristine H.
Can run pricey, but the quantity is solid and free shipping! I love browsing their online shop, Leah they had a physical store to go to as well. I'd never have a paycheck, theres so much fun to be had!
Dasha A.
W Hollywood, CA
Shopbop is my go-to place for shopping, and not just online. They have a huge collection of clothes, all of which fit my style perfectly. I also love their lookbooks. Even if I don't buy anything, the look books give me great ideas on what to wear if I'm having fashion brain-freeze.
Their price range is very wide as well, $50 tops to $900 herve leger dresses. They have it all!
Their shipping is one of the best of all the online retailers I have tried. Free 3-day shipping, and often they rush it so you'll get your purchase by the end of the week. Excellent customer service too, gave me price adjustments when they items I ordered went on sale after I bought them. Definitely recommend, I haven't found anything better out there!
L J.
Shopbop has a wide variety of styles that are currently trending. Most of what your favorite celebrity is wearing can be found at Shopbop. The sales rack is more my speed. They always have items that are marked down as much as 75% (sometimes even more). But, be forewarned, the small sizes are the first to go. So, if you're a size small and not quick to log on and catch the sales as soon as they hit, you're more than likely going to miss out.
That being said, I always receive my items quickly and nicely packaged. I also like the fact that they offer Paypal as a method of payment. That way I don't have to give my credit card information to too many vendors. No muss, no fuss. My kind of online shopping experience!
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
Love Shopbop as a retailer. They are owned by Amazon so I'd like to see them extend their return policy by more than 10 days. All in all they carry the best brands!
Jessica S.
Winter Park , FL
Ok, I cannot say enough good things about them. The prices of things ARE discounted. You have to kind of hunt around for things. Usually I go on having some idea of what I want to get that particular time. I found a Kate Spade bag that retailed for over $500 dollars and got it for under $200. The greatest part is it is under the amazon umbrella. You know what that means don't you? DON'T YOU?! Two day free prime shipping. That's right, if you have Amazon Prime you get to use your 2 day free shipping. It works on so many levels, except my wallet... makes you spend more money!
Karla A.
Los angeles, Ca
Is it worth browsing ?
Amy H.
Redlands
What did you recently purchase from Shopbop?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this site a good website to buy from? Do they offer good deals?
Karla A.
Los angeles, Ca
Is it worth browsing ?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
How quickly do products ship