BY SHOP-VAC

Shop-Vac 6-Gallon 3.0-Peak HP Pro Series Wet/Dry Vac. Comes with versatile accessory assortment that includes 8-foot by 1 1/4-Inch LockOn Hose, 3 1 1/4-Inch Extension Wands, 10-Inch Wet/Dry Nozzle, 1-1/4-Inch Crevice Tool, 1-1/4-Inch Gulper Nozzle. Filters included are the cartridge filter with retainer and a disposable filter bag. Comes with a 6-foot power cord, side tank handles and top carry handle. Has a 3 year warranty and is assembled in the U.S.A. This can be used for wet pickup in garages or basements. Dry pickup in workshops, basements and vehicle clean up. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• What is your favorite use for your shop vac?1 Answers
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
I love my shop vac. I own a restaurant and it is absolutely necessary. We use it with a bag and a filter to do the floors, and it's always ready to suck up water when something goes wrong. Not too expensive and it lasts a while.
Charlene M.
Elmont, NY
My husband is a auto detailer and this love this vacuum, its light weight and cleans well. The only down side is I don't have a garage and its sitting under my table, just need to be a little smaller.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
A shop vac is the handiest vacuum you can very buy. I suggest everyone purchase one if the one their own home, have any water leaks or do any remodeling.
Katie P.
Winthrop, ME
This is a household must have!! Vacuums up any mess wet or dry, great for vacuuming out your vehicles, stairs, couches. Love it!
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Esta muy bien , son muy útiles y potentes me gustan mucho pr prácticas , y muy bonitas y fáciles de utilizar
Kinsey H.
Great product! Used for cleaning and will pick up anything. Great for the garage or cleaning out a vehicle
Barbara S.
Lac La Biche
We have this one just to do the vehicles, so light and easy to use. Great for small jobs and easy enough that my kids will even help with the cleaning... I won't lie they like hearing the Cheerios going through the tube, kind of a satisfying sound when your vacuuming!
Rebecca D.
Love this shop vac soo much I can clean my garage, car, truck, back yard as well
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
What is your favorite use for your shop vac?