BY SHOP-VAC

The Quiet Plus Series offer even greater range of quiet power. It has the power you need for any mess. Powerful 3.5 Peak HP motor can tackle any mess wet or dry. Versatile accessory assortment of 1.25-inch tools for any task. On board tool and cord storage, top carry handle for easy mobility. Accessories Included: 7-foot x 1 1/4-inch Hose,. 1 1/4-inch Extension Wands,. 10-inch Wet/Dry Nozzle,. Tool Holder,. Foam Sleeve,. Reusable Dry Filter. 6 Power Cord. On board tool and cord storage. Easy Reach On/Off Switch. see more...

• We are looking for a new shop vac with good power! How do...3 Answers
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the best to have around the house, I use it to clean out my car, clean around my bird cage and it works wonderfully! It's a good deal because of the many different uses for it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
I think you can not go wrong with a Shop Vac product. We have had them around all my life and still love them. They do what they promise!
Williams A.
Ecuador
Soy de los que les gusta mantener su casa superior k clean y con esto como no tenerlo fácil rápido y perfecto para todo tipo de personas
Madison R.
Georgetown , CT
My dad loves this thing! Always in the garage! But always comes in handy! Effective and affordable ! Super happy with his gift!
Britney N.
Muskegon , MI
We are looking for a new shop vac with good power! How does everyone feel about this? It would mainly be used for our vehicles that are full of dog hair. Think it will be good?