Shop-Vac 10 Gallon 4 HP Ultra Pro Wet/Dry Vacuum Model 965-10-00

Shop-Vac 10-Gallon 4.0-Peak HP Pro Series Wet/Dry Vac. Comes with versatile accessory assortment that includes 8--foot by 1-1/4-Inch LockOn Hose, 31-1/4-Inch Extension Wands, 10-Inch Wet/Dry Nozzle, 1-1/4-Inch Crevice Tool, 1 1/4-Inch Gulper Nozzle. Filters included are the cartridge filter with retainer and a disposable filter bag. Comes with a 6-foot power cord, side tank handles and top carry handle. This is assembled in the U.S.A. This can be used for wet pickup in garages or basements. Dry pickup in workshops, basements and vehicle clean up. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Is this a vacuum intended for vacuuming water or is it just safer than a typical vacuum if you happen to pick up some moisture?
Does it have multiple nozzles for small places? Also is it easy to empty?
What ha e you used your for? Our toilet had leak and water everywhere so we used ours to suck up water it worked great
Start your review of Shop-Vac 10 Gallon 4 HP Ultra Pro Wet/Dry Vacuum Model 965-10-00!
augusta, ga
This is great for vacuuming out your car if you have alot of dust and little particules in your car whether it be in the seats or in your floor carpet this is the one I use and enjoy I recommend this vac to anyone searching for an at home vac system for there car that's sick of spending money on drive thru car detailing places
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product is very durable and easy to use. Comes in very handy when cleaning up messes or draining water. It is light and portable and small enough for easy storage.
We love our shopvac and use it for all kinds of masses both indoors and out. There have been so many times where we had a problem and the shopvac came to our rescue! My favorite way to clean out my car quickly!
The Home Depot is the best place for all home needs whether it's decorations or improvements. I go here for everything. They even have crafting supplies. That is one thing i love doing
Edinburg, IL
We live in a valley, so this is an absolute life saver during rainy season! Our basement floods every single year, and I just don't know what we would do without it to help us clean up all the water left behind. I love that you can use it on dry surfaces as well, and it works great for vacuuming out the carpets in my car!
W Frankfort, IL
We use this to clean out the cars, in our utility room and in shop areas. It picks up dirt, dust, dog hair, and other forms of debris with ease.  It is easy to store and can be kept under a table because it is short. I would recommend this item to anyone needing to accomplish any of the above.
We use it to pick up all our messes from the wood working to cleaning up the car. It works so well! I haven't had any clogs or problems with it. It's been worth the money spent on it. So glad I have it!
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the shop vacs. They work really well for when you want to clean the inside of your car. They are really easy to clean too. Everything you suck up. Goes into the bottom of it. And you can just lift it up and dump it in the trash. The filter is easy to clean too. I like how big it is.
This thing can vacuum anything up! We use this to clean our cars, messes from the saw and other home remodels, anything! It never seems to get clogged and holds a lot.
Perfect for cleaning out a vehicle and not having to go to the car wash and waste quarters. Can use wet or dry. We had a piped burst into 4 inches of water and shop vac sucked up every bit of the water.