Shop Miss A

by Miss A

What are some good products from Shop Miss A that you have tried ?
Have you ever tried some makeup from Shop Miss A ? I am very curious about makeup from this shop specially about the foundation. I really want to order something from this shop but the shipping is quite expensive. Is it worth the money ? [product:shop-miss-a]
Has anyone ever tried the shop miss A makeup brushes and if so how is the Quality?
Start your review of Shop Miss A!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Shop Miss A uploaded by Jessica L.
I loved 🥰 alllll the products I received! Yes was cheep but very good quality and I was surprised for sure
Ka S.
Merced, CA
Shop Miss A uploaded by Ka S.
I love the affordable and good quality of this brand. All the products are good and have nice packaging. I have products from primer to setting spray that are wonderful.
Maria 💕.
kiel
Shop Miss A uploaded by Maria 💕.
Ohhh this is my ultimate favorite place to shop for makeup why buy ONE product for $35 when you can get 35 things for a dollar thats how i look at it and there quality for the price is decent. They have a variety of stuff from brushes to face powders lipstick matte, highlighters EVERYTHING! I use a lot of there products on my videos if you would like to go check them out YOUTUBE (M. Rivera) if not take my word and try them out !
Donecia F.
Tyler, TX
Shop Miss A uploaded by Donecia F.
I love Miss A 🥰 you can’t go wrong with dollar makeup and it’s definitely worth it “Ballin on a budget”
Katie S.
I have had a really great experience with this company! I've been buying face masks monthly from them for 1$ each and can't get enough! They have tons of variety different brands and types of facial masks. 90% of what ive tried I have loved. Ive also got some of the beauty tools and highlighters. Some products are really small but for 1$ you cant really complain just make sure to read the descriptions. They sell out fast but also restock fast. I love their selection of brands and products. They also sell k-beauty. Great for beauty on a budget! I highly recommend taking a look it's worth it! Here's a few products that I have bought from them. (I only got one of each) Kara Beauty Professional Eyelash Adhesive - Clear BEAUTY TREATS Peach Oxygen Bubble Mask - Peach Kara Beauty - 12 Pairs Eyelashes (82) Retinol Spa Treatment 2 Ct Masks Boxed Anti-Aging Serum, Case of 24
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Love this site! People usually look down on a makeup brand if its too cheap, but honestly their shadow pallettes are super pigmented and their other makeup products are pretty great. The jewelry is more like party jewelry but they still have lots of cute stuff to offer! And it's only $1 which is the best part! I end up spending way too much because it's so cheap <3
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Shop Miss A uploaded by Brittany S.
Shop Miss A uploaded by Brittany S.
Shop miss a has easily become a new favorite website of mine, mostly all products cost $1 ! They have makeup, beauty tools, brushes , accessories , fun gifts all for $1!! The quality of the makeup is amazing, they sell brands like Klean colors and Santee but also carry their own line too called AOA studios . Just completely amazing.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They say everything is $1...that's almost true..but NOT EVERYTHING is....like bigger palettes. or items that are 1.50. I think within the last couple years they have been listing more items for more than $``1 which I find very misleading but..... There shipping is cheap/free, and most of the products are HIT and MISS. I have only order from them 1 or 2 times. Never really had any issues, but .. they are ok.
Rosalyn R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Shop Miss A uploaded by Rosalyn R.
All the products I have purchased from Shop Miss A have been good. I cannot complain. The prices are extremely reasonable. I buy a full face and then some from here. I have even gifted some items to my sister. I learned about this site on YouTube. I'm an extremely satisfied customer. #shopmissa #beautyhaul
Nathalia B.
Hilliard, OH
Shop Miss A uploaded by Nathalia B.
Absolutely love this website for a fun little shopping 😁. Everything is a dollar and the products are not bad, specially for the price. Their brand (AOA) has really nice liquid lipsticks

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Austėja A.
Lieporiai
il y a 4 mois
Have you ever tried some makeup from Shop Miss A ? I am very curious about makeup from this shop specially about the foundation. I really want to order something from this shop but the shipping is quite expensive. Is it worth the money ? Shop Miss A
Wilda C. il y a 4 mois
I have gotten a few items from Miss A and they do the job. I like the accessories.