ShoeDazzle
By ShoeDazzle
#9 in Shoe Stores
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA

How many shoes have you purchased from shoedazzle?

Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Lithonia , GA
5 months, 4 weeks ago
This is a hard question!! I'm a costumer over 5 years now and I get crazy every month with the new releases without mention all the good sales that I take advantage of them and order lots of pairs.. but I will say 300
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
6 months ago
I have purchased way to many shoes, bags, and clothing items to count. I'd say 200+ items, and they have always been shoes other people envy! I LOVE SD!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Perris, CA
6 months, 1 week ago
In the past 8 years, I've been a member at least over 100 maybe more.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
6 months, 1 week ago
I can't begin to answer this! A pair or two a month for the last few years? My shoe closet well represents the brand! As well as my jewelry box and my clothes closet! How about you?
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I've been a member since 2010 and have purchased well over 100 pairs, probably closer to 200, not counting purses or accessories.
Kay D.
Mytese S.
Mytese S.
Snellville, GA
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I have anywhere from 100-150+ and still counting. Love this site.
Yuritzi M.
Yuritzi M.
Lithonia, GA
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I can't exactly know how many pairs I have but I'm guessing more than 100 and counting.as a matter of fact I'm waiting for my next shipment... .
Patryce C.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
After being a member for 4-5 years I would say probable somewhere over 100 but I honestly lost count. As a whole my shoe collection is around 300 shoes and still counting. And I couldn't even begin to tell you how many of them are from ShoeDazzle because I have so many!
Carryn W.