BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Lemon Shandy Seasonal Collection Wheat Beer.
Belgian-style wheat beer brewed with spices and with natural lemonade flavor added.
12, 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

Shock Top Wheat Beer Lemon Shandy Seasonal Collection - 12 PK
  • "Taste like half beer half lemonade and is very refreshing on a hot day" in 1 review
  • "It is perfect as a summer time beer and it doesn't have a strong beer taste, so even my friends that don't like beer enjoy it!" in 1 review
  • "This beer has got the good beer taste with a twist of lemon to mask the bitter after taste of beer with something sweeter." in 1 review
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
This is definitely not my favorite. I gave it 3 stars simply because it did not meet my expectations. The flavor was not what I expected and I would not pay the price for them again. I’m sure it would suit others, but the heaviness with the lemon did not suit me.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
I buy this in the summer goi g out on the lake. Always a great beer for the boat cooler. Get the bottles and add ice to the cooler. A perfect 80 dagger day floating on the lake you can easily drink the whole 12 pack your self but be careful don’t drink and drive. I will always buy this every summer!
Kathy M.
Shock top is a. Dry popular beer that focuses on seasonal items, as well as adding fruit flavors like orange, cranberry, grapefruit to the beer. I am a classic person, and enjoy the orange or lemon flavor the best. Great beer for a warm summer day. It is light with a nice hint of citrus.
Allison C.
This is definately my favorite Shock Top beer. I've purchased it many times and would choose it again in the future. It's a good alternative to Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. I like that it's available at my local grocery store.
Karen R.
salisbury
This is the ideal summer beer. The lemon makes it so refreshing on a hot day. I am a repeat consumer. The flavor is one of my all time favorites. The value is great and the beer is priced well. I do recommend this beer
Ana K.
Madison, CT
This beer is flavorful and enjoying whether at a barbecue or a bonfire. It goes down smooth and is quite enjoyable. It is affordable as well. It can be found in any liquor store. I wish this wasn’t a seasonal product!
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
This is one of my favorite beers, I and my father love having it at cookouts. It’s fantastically summery and great on super hot days. It’s a great budget treat and I suggest even people who dislike beer try it.
kyleigh m.
south lyon mi
I love shock top It is my all time favorite beer. The wheat flavor is fresh and is so refreshing. I will be buying this again and will recommend It to all of my friends. I would totally buy this beer always
Naomi F.
Kennewick, WA
My favorite shandy of all time. Great for summer time light flavor not too sweet but satisfies your beer need! I think its pricing is fair for the quality of the product. I would deff recommend to anyone
Andrea G.
Stillwater
I liked this beer it reminds you of summer the flavor of lemon is not overpowering and the taste combination is amazing! I will get this again soon it is amazing this time of year to have a good beer:)
Kelsey J.
Carrollton, GA
What shock top flavor is your favorite? Mine is the seasonal pumpkin :)
Jessica S.
Akron, OH
How many different flavors?
Kristina G.
Is this beer sweet? Or a good mix between the lemon and beer taste?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
does this beer have a fruitful taste at all?
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I have recently turned 21 and I am trying new beers. My favorite beer is Michelob lime cactus. Is this beer any similar to it?