BY SHOCK TOP #53 in Beer

Shock Top?? Lemon Shandy Seasonal Collection Wheat Beer.
Belgian-style wheat beer brewed with spices and with natural lemonade flavor added.
12, 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

Shock Top Wheat Beer Lemon Shandy Seasonal Collection - 12 PK
  • "Taste like half beer half lemonade and is very refreshing on a hot day" in 1 review
  • "It is perfect as a summer time beer and it doesn't have a strong beer taste, so even my friends that don't like beer enjoy it!" in 1 review
  • "This beer has got the good beer taste with a twist of lemon to mask the bitter after taste of beer with something sweeter." in 1 review
Amanda V.
Desert Hot Springs
Light hazy lemony color with white cap.

Aroma of sweet lemons. This scent is more rich than sharp and not overbearing.

Taste comes across as a mild wheat beer flavored with lemon. The spices are not so prominent that I can pick them out individually yet there is backing to the lemon that makes the whole more rounded and less tart than I expected. More sweetness than needed I think but I'm not a member of the target market.

Medium texture with balancing carbonation.

It's a lemon shandy and the taste matches the description, which is to say no surprises here, just a straight forward beer of the milder sort flavored with lemon. Too sweet for me but it is well balanced, I'll give it that.
April N.
Forest Lake
I used to be a die hard Michelob fan, but since trying this last year at Soundset, I have been completely hooked. It’s a nice, light beer, with a hint of a lemon taste to it. Don’t get me wrong, if you don’t like beer, this won’t make you like beer afterwards, but it might be a bit more tolerable. The only downside is that it is a seasonal and only comes out during the summer time.
Katelyn K.
Fair Lawn
This is a much sweeter, lemony version of the Lienenkugel Summer Shandy.  This beer is delicious in its own way and is very refreshing on a hot summer day or evening with friends.  The price is right on this and I am always excited when summer comes around to buy this beer!
April N.
I absolutely LOVE lemon shandy beers. I am more of a fan of citrus taste than anything else and I find the lemon shandys to be the perfect, most refreshing summer time drink. I always get sad when the colder weather comes and you can’t find these in stores anymore. I find that it tastes way better out of a bottle than it does a can.
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
This is definitely not my favorite. I gave it 3 stars simply because it did not meet my expectations. The flavor was not what I expected and I would not pay the price for them again. I’m sure it would suit others, but the heaviness with the lemon did not suit me.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I buy this in the summer goi g out on the lake. Always a great beer for the boat cooler. Get the bottles and add ice to the cooler. A perfect 80 dagger day floating on the lake you can easily drink the whole 12 pack your self but be careful don’t drink and drive. I will always buy this every summer!
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
Shandy is so delicious! I’ve had it as a beer and as cupcake because of her work, and it couldn’t work better either way! Perfect for the end of the day when you finished your barbecue and are just sitting on the porch watching the sunset!
Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
It's hard to find a good beer that has some sort of flavor but that's not too overpowering. This is sweet and has such a good taste. It almost tastes like lemonade. This is definitely my go to drink in the summer on a very hot day
Allison C.
This is definately my favorite Shock Top beer. I've purchased it many times and would choose it again in the future. It's a good alternative to Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. I like that it's available at my local grocery store.
Ronnie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Honestly i never thought on giving it a shot but my family told me it was good i try it with the orange omg so good in summer at the beach so refreshing Shock Top Belgian White Wheat Ale really a go to in hot weather
Kelsey J.
Carrollton, GA
What shock top flavor is your favorite? Mine is the seasonal pumpkin :)
Jessica S.
Akron, OH
How many different flavors?
Kristina G.
Is this beer sweet? Or a good mix between the lemon and beer taste?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
does this beer have a fruitful taste at all?
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I have recently turned 21 and I am trying new beers. My favorite beer is Michelob lime cactus. Is this beer any similar to it?