BY SHOCK TOP #93 in Beer

Anne Hayes M.
Suffolk
This is a much sweeter beer than anticipated. I like regular shocktop much more than this flavor. It did not meet my expectations. The flavor is very grapefruity, stronger than I thought! I will not buy it again, however if you really like fruity beers this may be the beer for you!
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
This is one of my favorite summer beers! It’s super light & crisp, grapefruit flavor without any of the nasty after taste of the fruit. It’s pretty easy to find, and the colder the better! I would def recommend this to others!
Olivia Z.
Land O Lakes
I am a lover of fruity beers, especially when grapefruit is involved. This refreshing and light but not overly sweet. I actually prefer other grapefruit beers but this is worth a try if you like more beer taste than grapefruit.
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
Shock top grapefruit shandy is great during the summer! it’s a pretty affordable and found in most grocery stores but i’m pretty sure the grapefruit flavor is seasonal. I’m always satisfied with the taste of this beer.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
I sure live shovkyios but when I saw they had this stronger grapefruit flavor I just had to try it and wow it’s so yummy and citrusy , I woulda definitely buy these over and over again and recommend to anyone who asks
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a summertime, beach going drink. Shocktop always reminds me of summer and this drink is so fruity and lovely when it’s ice cold. The outside decor is so pretty too so it’s really overall pretty great.
Jessica C.
Martins Ferry
lol be the packaging and the smell and flavor are amazing. Definelty worth buying if you like something other than just a classical beer. This is by far one of my favorite summer drinks. Highly recommend
Erin G.
Collegeville , PA
Great beer for the beach! I am a big fan of shock top and I prefer this flavor over the lemon. Good price point for the quality. The aluminum cans also make it perfect for summer time outdoor events
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
I’m generally not into fruity beers but this is good. The grapefruit adds a bit of tartness and rounds out the taste without becoming bitter. Highly recommended for summer afternoons.
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
This just screams SUMMER! It's light refreshing and has a nice graperfruit zing! I like to drink it with a wedge of grapefruit added among friends sitting on my deck spinning tunes. Can it get any better?!?!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Pink Grapefruit is yum and sour beers like, Passion Fruit Pucker by rogue are to die for. Would you consider this a sour beer or just one with fruity notes?
Emily D.
Bedford
Where can this be purchases?
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
How does this compare to other grapefruit beers? Do you prefer this over others?