Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat Beer uploaded by Larisa A.Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat Beer uploaded by Jacklyn P.
2 colors available

BY SHOCK TOP

Belgian-style wheat ale brewed with citrus peels, honey, spice and banana, with natural flavors. see more...

• Is this seasonal? I'd love to try it.1 Answers
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I thought this beer was going to be so weird given that banana was in the title but I also insisted on trying it for that very same reason. I was surprised that it was actually pretty good. Banana is really a mild flavor anyway so it wasn't as overpowering as I thought it'd be. Not super sweet but you can definitely tell it's banana.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We love this. We've noticed that it only comes out certain times of the year, but it's always worth the wait. It's really refreshing and delicious. If you're worried about there being an overpowering amount of banana taste, there is not. It's just a hint of a banana taste.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This beer is my favorite part of festival season. They keep it on tap at most Live Nation events. Its weird but it taste like a chilled banana bread. Only thing is it tastes a. Little off of you let it get warm
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I bought this. Thinking that it would taste very flavorful or fruity but it doesn't. You can hardly taste the banana but not so much. After like two beers it doesn't taste as good. I would not buy it again
Frey K.
Frey K.
My favorite banana beer around! Full of flavor with no aftertaste. Best as an after dinner beer...almost like dessert in a bottle!
Thomas B.
Thomas B.
Anderson, SC
We actually had the unique opportunity to have the Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat on tap at home, AND in 12 oz bottles. While enjoying It from a keg, the taste was crisp and enjoyable, albeit a bit artificial tasting. When bottles finally arrived, I can't say I enjoyed it quite the same. It tasted even moreso artificial, and very noticeable. If possible, it would actually be a 2.5/5 rating.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
If you typically like darker beers this is a slightly lighter beer that you will love! The flavor is strong but not overpowering and it is a great bang for you buck! Looking for fall beer? This is delicious.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
I love regular old ShockTop, but this variety is one of my favorite blends. You don't even need an orange slice to dress it up because there's so much flavor. Very tasty beer for those who don't really like the taste of beer.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Usually get mine at grocery stores or bev mo but let me tell you this is unlike the other shock tops this stuff is yummy and perfect to drink and with appetizers!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis, IN
This beer is delicious! But I'm happy it's seasonal I enjoy being able to have it randomly.. it's s great price.. beer is flavorful but light I'll purchase it as long as it's on the market
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Is this seasonal? I'd love to try it.