Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat Beer uploaded by Larisa A.Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat Beer uploaded by Jacklyn P.

BY SHOCK TOP

Belgian-style wheat ale brewed with citrus peels, honey, spice and banana, with natural flavors. see more...

Franklin P.
Boca Raton, FL
When this beer was released let me tell you this was amazing, always been a fan of shock too from the original to the seasonal but the spiced wheat is fire. If you want beer with good taste here it is. Shock top is a sure win in the crowd.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
It has a good flavor, something a bit different then your run of the mill beers. It is a bit happy fpr my personal taste but IG you like a stronger hops flavor then your like it and the banana spice is a very mellow undertoned flavor.
Sarah D.
Review for: Other more...
Shock top is my summer go to drink. The flavor is extremely unique as it has a spicy fruit taste. Extremely affordable and it met all of my expectations! I would recommend it to my friends and family to try.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Strawbanero more...
My sister bought this for us to try and it’s okay, I wouldn’t say it actually tastes like banana- if that’s what you’re looking for. I prefer normal shock top with an orange slice, but this one was alright.
Cynthia W.
I am not a big shock top fan. I have so many friends who are super interested and love the brand, but unfortunately it's just not for me. I've tried it on a few occassions but they tend to go for more wheat beers which I know aren't my favorite to begin witha nyway.
Shania P.
Marietta, GA
Fun and flirty... for a beer. Interesting flavor! It's great to mix things up. I've never been a banana person but I love flavored beers. Had to buy at a liquor store, but still reasonably price! Would recommend to anyone wanting to try something new
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
We love this. We've noticed that it only comes out certain times of the year, but it's always worth the wait. It's really refreshing and delicious. If you're worried about there being an overpowering amount of banana taste, there is not. It's just a hint of a banana taste.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I bought this. Thinking that it would taste very flavorful or fruity but it doesn't. You can hardly taste the banana but not so much. After like two beers it doesn't taste as good. I would not buy it again
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This beer is my favorite part of festival season. They keep it on tap at most Live Nation events. Its weird but it taste like a chilled banana bread. Only thing is it tastes a. Little off of you let it get warm
Paige P.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
This is not good. It was so bitter and tastes nothing like bananas. I am not a fan of shock top in general after trying a variety pack but this one is especially bad. Would not recommend, and obviously will not buy again.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Is this seasonal? I'd love to try it.