BY SHOCK TOP #46 in Beer

Contains: 6 Belgian White, 4 Lemon Shandy, 4 Spiced Banana Wheat--Limited Edition Beer Festival Brew, 4 Honeycrisp Apple Wheat. see more...

• I am a huge fan of Shocktop but haven't seen this flavor....1 Answers
Kayla M.
Inglewood, CA
Great selection of sesonal beers!  Shock top is a great brand that offers yummy beer at reasonable prices! Love the flavor of thwur beers and they are meber bland! I am a continual repeat customer. Overall love the beer and great to bring along to parties!
Jessa m.
Debary, FL
I love shock top so much. I’ve tried most of their flavored beers and I must say they definitely do not disappoint. The only one I am not a fan of is the grapefruit flavor and that’s not because I don’t like grapefruit.. it almost taste alittle malty to me and I disliked that. Other than that no complaints!
Des A.
Florissant , MO
Shock Top is always my husband and I’s go to brand. Especially during the summer. Light, crisp, and refreshing! The sampler packs are even better because you get to mix it up without having to buy a bunch of different 6 packs! The flavor variety is awesome!
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
i usually always go for the variety pack before purchasing one of the new seasonals and this time i’m glad that i did. i thought i would really like the raspberry one but turns out, it wasn’t that great .. had a syrup like taste! i loved be shandy though!
Kelli D.
Frostburg MD
Shocktop season. All I can say is delicious. The green can apple was my favorite. It fit perfectly for a warm autumn day around the campfire. At a cheap price there is no reason not to try. When available again I will purchase at the least a 4 pack.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Shock top pretzel beer is hands down the best beer ever!!! Why can’t I find it at Walmart anymore?😩😩😩 I know it’s seasonal but please bring it back guys! Has such a smooth flavor. If you find this try it...then let me know where you found it!
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
This is something great to try if you like the brand but you want to try different flavors without buying a whole pack so you're not wasting a whole bunch. But just remember there is a possibility that you won't like the few
Alexis B.
Love the variety of beers in this spring/summer variety pack. The sweet flavors are not overpowering which is the case with a lot it other fruity flavored beers but is just light enough to enjoy a slight hint if flavor.
Katelyn S.
San Bernardino
I've bought this variety pack several times before and I do love it. I think it would be nice to introduce some Jewett flavors and lower the prices. It's very pricy for shock top. I don't think I will buy again
Carly K.
I actually really enjoy shock top and the fact they have other fruity flavors. I am more drawn to things that taste fruity so I like this pack. Only one I didn’t try was the banana flavor (I don’t like bananas). But all the others are super good!
Kimberley F.
I am a huge fan of Shocktop but haven't seen this flavor. How does the banana flavor affect the taste? Is it overpowering?