shock top® seasonal variety pack beer 1

by Shock Top

Contains: 6 Belgian White, 4 Lemon Shandy, 4 Spiced Banana Wheat--Limited Edition Beer Festival Brew, 4 Honeycrisp Apple Wheat.

I am a huge fan of Shocktop but haven't seen this flavor. How does the banana flavor affect the taste? Is it overpowering?
Start your review of shock top® seasonal variety pack beer 1 !
a day ago
This variety pack is a fun way to test out different kinds of beers and compare flavors. With a bit of variety, everyone at your party will find something to enjoy.
4 months ago
Shock top has always been a favorite for me. They have alot of great flavors to choose from and I am happy they finally put some of them in a variety pack. The lemon flavor is the BEST and my all time favorite. You can find these anywhere I usually buy them at the liquor store by my house.
3 months agoKaty
The variety pack is so good! A big shocker was how good the grapefruit one was! It was very delicious and I definitely want to get more before it goes out of season! I would recommend this to people who like a little bit of extra flavor in their beer.
4 months agoEdinboro, PA
The only flavor out of this variety pack that I would drink again was the finger lime one. I ended up giving away all of the others so it was a waste of money for me to buy this. I would not recommend it to others.
3 months agoGloucester Cy, NJ
Shock Top never disappoints for me. Their seasonal variety pack is great for someone who wants to experience a few options instead of sticking to a traditional taste.
9 months agoMather, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I always love to get the Shock top seasonal variety pack every year. It's always fresh tasting and thirst quenching, and it's one of my favorite summertime beers.
2 years agoMaricopa, AZ
This is something great to try if you like the brand but you want to try different flavors without buying a whole pack so you're not wasting a whole bunch. But just remember there is a possibility that you won't like the few
2 years agoW Sacramento, CA
I love shocktop regardless of the flavor but the variety packs are great so that you can try a bunch of different flavors. This feels like a lighter version of blue moon, with more distinct flavor notes.
2 years agoGardendale
I really enjoy drinking Shock Top. Out of all the beer, it is my favorite. It does not give me a headache. Anything I mix with it always taste great. My favorite drink is When I put an orange in it. I always have fun with friends.
2 years agoSanger, CA
Shock top is a well known beer, a lot of people like shock top since it is a bit above making a more craft type beer. I love the packaging, and the choice of flavors. For me personally the taste is a tad more strong but the guys in the family like it a lot. Also in the restaurants I have served it was very popular!