Shock Top® Seasonal, 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tonya A.

BY SHOCK TOP

Heather H.
Orange
One of my favorites! I love shock top but this seasonal flavor is so good and so sweet! Had it a party for the first time and went to three stores to try and find it! Good beer for a good price! Definitely recommend
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Shock-Top Belgian White is the BEST beer i have tried! It was instant love! It has this nice orange taste. No nasty after taste. Not too filling. Great product!
Cody W.
Indianapolis
I love the original shock top, but despise this brew. It does not compare to the original, and made my stomach hurt. It also has a bit of a bubbly soda taste to it.
Radar R.
Rockmart
My favorite beer hands down! This is the first beer I look for when we go out for dinner or just sitting at home! Smooth, great taste and affordable
Miranda H.
Lafayette, LA
We love Shock Top beer in our house. Each season we try the new varietal pack and haven’t yet been disappointed. It’s a fun new experience each time.
A B.
Arlington, TX
I like shock top more then blue moon when it comes to wheat beers. It has the perfect balance of flavor and not too much sweetness. My go to beer.
Lindsey W.
Hanover
Favorite beer! Perfect with an orange or a splash of orange juice. Always have this beer in my fridge. Especially like to get this beer on draft.
Kiersten M.
Belmont, NC
I tried shocktop when the store I stopped at was out of blue moon. It’s surprisingly similar. Like a knock/off version. I liked it enough.
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Shocktop is an easy favorite all around. Crisp flavor and has good nodes for pairing with citrus. Preferred in a glass. Repeat consumer.
Erin L.
Orlando, FL
Love the summery flavor of Shock Top with an orange wedge in a frosted glass. One of my favorite beers, because it goes with everything.