BY SHOCK TOP

Tashaney M.
Hawthorne, CA
Love most flavors but my absolute favorite so far has been Blood Orange. I wish that this were available more often though I understand why it’s a seasonal flavor!
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Never fails that when i go to my liquor store, i grab shock top. Very affordable as i get 6 for about $7.50. I by it at my gas station and never will switch it till I'm sick of it. I buy it all the time and so should you
Kat c.
I first tried this beer a few years ago before i really heard of it being “mainstream” i actually loved it. It’s smooth and nice. This is one of my favs now. It is deff delicious with some pizza. Can’t go wrong pairing the two.
Heather H.
Orange
One of my favorites! I love shock top but this seasonal flavor is so good and so sweet! Had it a party for the first time and went to three stores to try and find it! Good beer for a good price! Definitely recommend
Cody W.
Indianapolis
I love the original shock top, but despise this brew. It does not compare to the original, and made my stomach hurt. It also has a bit of a bubbly soda taste to it.
Miranda H.
Lafayette, LA
We love Shock Top beer in our house. Each season we try the new varietal pack and haven’t yet been disappointed. It’s a fun new experience each time.
A B.
Arlington, TX
I like shock top more then blue moon when it comes to wheat beers. It has the perfect balance of flavor and not too much sweetness. My go to beer.
Lindsey W.
Hanover
Favorite beer! Perfect with an orange or a splash of orange juice. Always have this beer in my fridge. Especially like to get this beer on draft.
Kiersten M.
Belmont, NC
I tried shocktop when the store I stopped at was out of blue moon. It’s surprisingly similar. Like a knock/off version. I liked it enough.
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Shocktop is an easy favorite all around. Crisp flavor and has good nodes for pairing with citrus. Preferred in a glass. Repeat consumer.