Shock Top® Seasonal, 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tonya A.

BY SHOCK TOP

Katie O.
Santa Clarita, CA
Purchased at: Target
Shocktop is always a good refreshing beer to get. Really great for a pool day or any sort of day drinking. I always like to try the new and creative flavors. A good flavor for a good price.
Alda C.
Waynesville
Yummy seasonal beer with the right amount of flavor.  It's fun to switch up your usual drink and this one fits right into the rotation. Nice packaging and it definitely tastes better than some flavored beers. I would definitely purchase this again and enjoy every sip!
Tashaney M.
Hawthorne, CA
Love most flavors but my absolute favorite so far has been Blood Orange. I wish that this were available more often though I understand why it’s a seasonal flavor!
Alaa E.
Hialeah, FL
I love beer. Beer makes me happy. Beer makes the world go round. WOULDN’T YOU LOVE SOME BEER?! A nice and delicious beer paired with tor favorite sports event, what a time to be alive! Have I mentioned how much I love beer!
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I absolutely love shock top! I love it with an orange slice. I love Belgian wheat beer so when restaurants don’t have shock top, I get Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat and vice versa. I will be buying both of these again!!
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Love love love! Last year I got the chance to promote this product and I can’t say how much I love it. It’s light and sweet. Perfect for those days out on the beach or on a boat with friends. I would recommend over other grapefruit products.
rileyschindler S.
Grandview
The Shock Top® Seasonal, 12 fl. oz. Bottle grapefruit flavor is soooo good! It has a great grapefruit flavor to it, the grapefruit taste is pretty strong. I would recommend this beer to everyone (which I already have) I love the cute grapefruit with sunglasses on the front.
Grace K.
I didn't finish my bottle of Shock Top. I bought it in sampler 6-pack that I had hand-picked at my local grocery store. Plainly stated, I discovered that I didn't like the taste of citrus in my beer. I don't think I'm likely to try any other Shock Top products, as they all seem to have citrus flavoring.
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
Shock top got it right with this one! Love the seasonal flavor! Recommend to anyone. Even my parents stocked up on them. Met my expectations completely and they always do! Happy I purchased this for a friends get together.
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Never fails that when i go to my liquor store, i grab shock top. Very affordable as i get 6 for about $7.50. I by it at my gas station and never will switch it till I'm sick of it. I buy it all the time and so should you