BY SHOCK TOP

jackie d.
This beer is really good, I’m only a fan of light beers so it’s perfect. The taste isn’t overpowering & the price is good. Shock top is probably one of my favorite beers, I recommend this to anyone who like light or flavored beers or someone who likes all beer! #influenster #shocktop #beer
Caitlen H.
Nashua
The new blood orange seasonal is my favorite. You aren’t getting the normal orange flavors but more tart and tangy and it is the best! This beer should be year round in my opinion. We have multiple of these in the fridge at all times.
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
As far as domestic beers go, I love shock top. It’s a little cheaper than Blue Moon and I think without the orange slice added I may even prefer it, though they are very similar. I’m obviously a big wheat beer fan.
Grace K.
I didn't finish my bottle of Shock Top. I bought it in sampler 6-pack that I had hand-picked at my local grocery store. Plainly stated, I discovered that I didn't like the taste of citrus in my beer. I don't think I'm likely to try any other Shock Top products, as they all seem to have citrus flavoring.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I like shock tops logo aroma and taste it is smooth light and crisp I love the flavored beer that they have during spring and summer nice and sweet and floral it is great I would recommend this beer if you want to try beer out if you are over 21
Alda C.
Waynesville
Yummy seasonal beer with the right amount of flavor.  It's fun to switch up your usual drink and this one fits right into the rotation. Nice packaging and it definitely tastes better than some flavored beers. I would definitely purchase this again and enjoy every sip!
Jill N.
Shock top always had good seasonal beers. Lots of different flavors and they are tasty and refreshing. I liked shock top a lot when I could drink beer and would recommend it to someone who is looking for something mid level but tasty
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Shock-Top Belgian White is the BEST beer i have tried! It was instant love! It has this nice orange taste. No nasty after taste. Not too filling. Great product!
Tashaney M.
Hawthorne, CA
Love most flavors but my absolute favorite so far has been Blood Orange. I wish that this were available more often though I understand why it’s a seasonal flavor!
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Never fails that when i go to my liquor store, i grab shock top. Very affordable as i get 6 for about $7.50. I by it at my gas station and never will switch it till I'm sick of it. I buy it all the time and so should you