Shock Top Raspberry Wheat Beer uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY SHOCK TOP

• Is this a seasonal/limited availability flavor? If so, when can I...2 Answers
Kari C.
This is my all-time favorite fall beer. I love the great raspberry taste and that it's not TOO sweet. It's a real treat to find this out of season. Definitely one of my favorite "big name" fruit beers. If you are a fan of Shock Top, you should find this one next September.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I never thought about purchasing this beer before until my boyfriend suggested it. And I have to say this one by far tastes sooo good! I have tried the other flavors but this one is spot on and tastes like it has raspberries in it!
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This beer is surprisingly good! I'm not always a huge fan of shocktop, but this raspberry beer is light, refreshing, and perfect for a day by the pool. I've never really had another beer than compares. I would for sure recommend it to others who like sweet beers.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Shock top is a go to for a lot of girls that drink beer. Since it's not hoppy but not boring like most domestic beers. The wheat style makes it easier to drink and you can even mix it with juice for a shandy. The raspberry flavor is one of my favorites
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
This beer is SO good! I usually get the regular one in the bottle but I tried this one day and I am hooked! Every time I am craving a sweet or fruity drink this is the one I grab. It is the best fruity beer I have ever tried!
Brittney M.
One of my favorite shock tops, raspberry wheat. Great beer, although I do prefer Linenkugels. Prices are equivalent to others. Good value and great taste. Tons of flavors, can wait to see what seasonal beers they release this year.
Rafael D.
Shock top has a variety of flavors and all are very tasteful. The raspberry flavor is very sweet and is great for a clam night out or relaxing at home cooking on the grill. The best complimentary food is spicy tangy wings!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Good flavor. Not super fruity or sweet. Great for summer barbecues. I bought once and would buy again for the right occasion. The price is very reasonable and comparable to similar quality beers.
Holly H.
Allendale, MI
Great raspberry beer! Not quite as good as rubeaus from founders, not as expensive and not as high of alcohol content. I would recommend this beer to any new beer drinkers, it is a light beer with great raspberry flavor.
Hannah B.
Orlando, FL
Was not impressed by this beer. It had too much of an artificial raspberry taste. It tasted as if there was syrup inside of it, and was not subtle. It was too heavy to drink more than 1.
Angela F.
Is this a seasonal/limited availability flavor? If so, when can I expect to see it again? I can't seem to find it anywhere here in Wisconsin!