Add a Photo

#282 in Beer
Photo (1)
Kari C.
Kari C.

This is my all-time favorite fall beer. I love the great raspberry taste and that it's not TOO sweet. It's a real treat to find this out of season. Definitely one of my favorite "big name" fruit beers. If you are a fan of Shock Top, you should find this one next September.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Phoenix , Az

This is one of my go-tos when I want something a bit fun and fruity but don't want something super sweet like a cider! I love the subtle raspberry taste that you get while it still tastes like a real beer. I usually buy at a convenience store or Sprouts.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa

Shock top is a go to for a lot of girls that drink beer. Since it's not hoppy but not boring like most domestic beers. The wheat style makes it easier to drink and you can even mix it with juice for a shandy. The raspberry flavor is one of my favorites
Julia M.
Julia M.

Yum yum yummmm this shock top is my favorite I absolutely love this flavor!!! The wheat and raspberry flavor mesh so well and it's a refreshing beer at that! I love buying this beer, mixing fruit and meet is the best thing ever to be created!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

This was a fun beer to try. The raspberry wasn't to strong, so the beer wasn't overly fruity which was nice. I like the shock top brand and think the come up with interesting combinations to try. I would definitely try more of their drinks.
Frances V.
Frances V.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm a huge fan of wheat and Belgian beers. This one is a little bit on the sweet side for me, but it's really refreshing in the summer. I would recommend mixing this with juice and fruit for a fun summer drink.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Hendersonville, TN

This beer is very flavorful and gives you a bit of a surprise when first trying it but after the first or second sip you're used to it and it's pretty good. May be a bit sweet
Maria B.
Maria B.

The flavors in this beer are good. It's stronger than most and my personal taste doesn't love it but it is a good beer with good flavors and pricing.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Palm Coast, FL

This is a nice tasting beer but it's a little to heavy for me. My hubby really enjoys this beer, maybe it's more of a mans beer than a woman's??
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I highly recommend Shock Top Raspberry Wheat Beer if your not really a beer drinker. It is so light for a wheat beer and great taste.
Angela F.
Angela F.

Is this a seasonal/limited availability flavor? If so, when can I expect to see it again? I can't seem to find it anywhere here in Wisconsin!

Join Now