BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Should not be called beer. It should be called cider or something because it is so incredibly sweet. I enjoy this but don't give it high ratings because in my opinion it is not beer.
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
This veer is to die for ! It's an amazing way to spice up those party days . By grabbing a shock top raspberry wheat beer. I can drink a lot of these without getting sick . And it's super smooth.
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
Delicious! A heavier been that'll fill you up if you drink too many but it's so good! I've learned that if you roll the beer on the table before you open it, it mixes it up. Since it's a wheat beer it settles to the bottom.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
This is a wonderful out-of-the-ordinary beer that is a good starter for those who don't really have a taste for beer. The raspberry flavor works really well with the wheat, and they are especially great in the warmer months!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Shock Top brand. They have so many refreshing beer flavors to choose from. The Raspberry Wheat is my favorite of them all. Very smooth and crisp and perfect for a warm summer day.
Shannon D.
For me, this is pretty middle of the road. I wouldn't rave about it, but it is nice to have on hand if necessary. It's nice because you can get it quite easily and isn't hard to find.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is seriously delicious. The raspberry flavor is subtle and it is not overly sweet, which I like. It is smooth and easy. It’s a good price for the quality you are getting. I will be buying again!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I love shock top and it is one of the few brands of beer I will drink. This flavor is by far my favorite because I love raspberry and it gives the beer a little sweet flavor.
Raina C.
Juneau , Ak
I love the sweet and smooth taste! I am not a huge beer fan, but I find the "Shock Top" flavor beers don't leave a nasty after taste like other flavor beers I have tried
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
These are great for people who are not experience beer drinkers or just want something refreshing! This is great with a slice of orange on the side on a hot summer day!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?