BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Christina K.
Austin , TX
When Dos Equis wasn't available, or the entire table ordered it (shut up, I'm a unique flower), this was the beer I ordered. Just enough hint of raspberry to make me think I'm not drinking beer but enough wheaty beery flavor to remind me I probably should have gotten an annoyingly complicated mixed drink.
Katie C.
Albany , OR
I LOVE shock top, and I LOVE sweet beer but this was way over the top for me. I couldn't drink it at all, I ended up giving it away. It was almost sickly sweet to me, and I like stuff like angry orchard cider and grapefruit shandy.. Totally disappointed!
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
This is one of the first flavored beers that I tried and really loved. It's very tasty and light. I like that it's sweet but not overly sugary and it actually does have a nice raspberry taste to it. Definitely would recommend if you want a tasty flavored beer.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
Bring on fall. That's what I think when I drink the Raspberry Beer. Wal-Mart sells these along with some wine shops. You can't compare flavored wheat beers to other beers. Repeat consumer every fall. If you're a seasonal beer drinker, try this one.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This raspberry flavor compared to their others is the only one I prefer. It actually tastes like raspberries without the seeds! Really tasty! And if you’re a light weight then 2-3 will do you in. I would recommend for a great tasting flavored beer!
Courtney B.
Anaheim, CA
I never EVER thought I would be a beer drinker, so consider me extremely surprised to find that I LOVE Shock Tops! I think their original flavor is great in itself, but this one bumps it up to a whole other level! Super yummy.
Linnea M.
Seattle, WA
Shock top was my first legal drink! Great introduction to beer, I love these and keep them around on occasion for nostalgia's sake.Flavor is somewhere between a cider and a PBR, little better than average taste with a little fruit twist. Comparable to Blue Moon.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Should not be called beer. It should be called cider or something because it is so incredibly sweet. I enjoy this but don't give it high ratings because in my opinion it is not beer.
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
This veer is to die for ! It's an amazing way to spice up those party days . By grabbing a shock top raspberry wheat beer. I can drink a lot of these without getting sick . And it's super smooth.
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
Delicious! A heavier been that'll fill you up if you drink too many but it's so good! I've learned that if you roll the beer on the table before you open it, it mixes it up. Since it's a wheat beer it settles to the bottom.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?