BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I usually don't care for shock top but this flavor was a great surprise, it's not overwhelming with raspberry or beer flavor it blends well. Also as odd as it may seem, someone told me to try it in pancakes, so I put some in pancake batter and it would be the same as beer bread but with raspberry flavor and you can boost the flavor up by using raspberry syrup or fresh raspberries also and it's a new twist on pancakes for adults because even though the alcohol would burn off I don't think anyone else could appreciate the beer flavor.
Emily P.
Oh how I love Shock Top! They can do no wrong. Wheat beers are by far my favorite. This beer is no t to heavy but not to light. The flavor is great without being over powering and the price point is perfect! As some one else said, do try to swirl occasionally while you drink/ pour as wheat beers do have a tendency to settle - though I've never had a huge issue with Shock Tops
Kalyn S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Shock top is good (sorry i cant say it is great) but it is VERY easy to drink, light, crisp, fruity sometimes i think i am drinking a soda rather than a beer. great for those who like light beer, or claim to 'hate beer' . it is also easy to cook with and this makes a wicked beer bread. perfect for back porch drinks!
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
Good take on a new twist of shock top! I personally enjoyed it, but you kinda have to like shock top. I would drink it again, but it's more of a drink you have occasionally. If you don't like wheat beer though, don't approach.
Samantha R.
Shamokin, PA
I'm not a big drinker, but everyone once in a while I like to have a beer. This beer was really refreshing and hit the spot. The quality of it was pretty high compared to all those brands that come in cans. The raspberry flavoring was refreshing, especially in the hot summer time. A great beer for sure!
April H.
I have never been a fan of raspberry flavoring, but holy heck, this stuff is delicious! This product is smooth, crisp, and satisfying! I keep a pack of these in our refrigerator for every event we host, it is just delicious and welcomed by a large sample of people. We serve it ice cold and pair with BBQ.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
My absolute favorite from shock top. this is great for people who are still acquiring a taste for beer but also for someone who is wanting something a little bit more fruity and different than a traditional beer. Love to mix things up with these
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I've had a few six packs of this beer and like it a lot. It's not fancy but I like the slightly sweet, obviously raspberry flavor. It's almost like a light dessert beer but not so sweet that you can't have it anytime.
Amanda S.
The Raspberry Shock Top is one of my favorite "beers". It has a sweet, fruity taste, unlike most beer, but it's not too sweet. It is crisp and refreshing, perfect for a cook out or watching the game.
Brittany N.
Brooklyn , NY
Shock tip raspberry wheat beer is my fave flavored beer so far! This is the prefect beer especially in the fall! A little more expensive than Bud or Coors but it's worth it! Definitely recommend for those who like flavored beer.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?