BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Jay R.
I first had mixed feelings about it because I was not used to having beer with a wheat like taste, you can definitely taste the difference but I ended up enjoying it. Only thing I don’t enjoy is it’s after taste !
Liv M.
Fork, SC
It is entirely too artificially sweet! I can’t even finish an entire beer, and that’s saying a lot because I will normally push myself to drink something if I’ve paid for it. I just had to give these away.
Jenny T.
Albany
Love the raspberry shock top. It is a great beer for summertime. This will quench your thirst when you’re out in the heat. The price is comparable to other beers and I’ve not seen this go very cheap.
Brittany N.
Temecula, CA
Shock Top is one of my favorite beers when I tried the raspberry one I was unsure at first but then I started liking it more and more. This beer is the perfect drink for me when i go out with the girls. Its girly but it is also beer so it looks pretty good when you are socializing in a bar or a club.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I really enjoy this brand and I love all the flavors. This particular one is pretty good and I like the taste. I love anything raspberry flavored and this brand is always so smooth. I’d recommend if you like ales and flavored beer.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
I tried this because I like other Shock Top beers and thought it would be fun to try a new flavor. However, I greatly disliked the taste. I can do without having this one again.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
This beer is seriously delicious. The raspberry flavor is subtle and it is not overly sweet, which I like. It is smooth and easy. It’s a good price for the quality you are getting. I will be buying again!
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
This beer was way too sweet for me! The raspberry was over powering and a the beer seemed a bit like syrup. I love the original Shock Top but this was not a beer for me!
Felicia K.
I love fruity beer so I love shocktop raspberry. The aroma is amazing it reminds me of fruit loops and the taste is light with a nice fruit back drop. Not too strong!
Kaitlin R.
Phoenix, AZ
I loveeeee shock tops raspberry wheat beer. It's fruity but still tastes like a beer. This is definitely my go to for beer. I usually buy it st frys, Walmart, or target.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?