BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Nikki R.
starkville
This raspberry wheat beer is super tasty! It has a thick malty taste and is not hoppy at all. If you like a good flavored beer, this flavor of shock top is worth a try. I would buy again at most liquor stores!
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
I love raspberry !!! This beer was perfect for me because I didn’t get a gross after taste in my mouth! Lol this is completely different from the normal beer but I really like it.
Brittany B.
Rolla
I really enjoy this beer but it is very sweet. This is one that I can only drink one or two and then the sweetness becomes too much. The raspberry flavor is great though!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
First time trying the Raspberry blend and I was VERY excited about the flavor!

The colder the better and the taste gives you a hint of raspberries at the end of each drink!
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Amazing! Add an orange slice with it and it’s to die for! I love how affordable it is. One of my go to beers. It’s a great addition to sitting by the fire with a bunch of friends.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I wish this beer was easier to find. It is the PERFECT "fruity" beer - not too sweet and just the perfect amount of "fruity" raspberry; it's also not as heavy as traditional wheat beers which is probably my favorite thing about it. I used to be able to find this beer easily but now it seems I can only find it in the variety pack (and you only get four) - so if you can find this, trust me, BUY IT! It is so refreshing and delicious!
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not a beer drinker, but my fiance is. He loves this! He generally pit's this in his top 3. Whenever we go out he orders this. He believes that it's crafted so well. The price is afford but it would still buy it if it costed more. He definitely would buy this again and truly recommends it.
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
Love love love this beer. I was very hesitant to try a fruity flavored beer because others I've tried were not good. I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It doesn't have a fake, syrupy taste to it and it isn't too sweet. I really enjoyed this beer
Sarah S.
Newark, NJ
This is probably my all time favorite beer. It's got a light and fruity taste, and it is a bit on the sweeter side compared to other raspberry beers that I've tried. It's great in the summertime and in my opinion is the perfect beer to drink while grilling poolside
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
Shocktop is one of my favorite summer beers! The raspberry one is delicious and while I usually only drink it during the warmer months, i sometimes drink it as a holiday treat. I like to put a chocolate rim around the glass so that it tastes like a chocolate covered raspberry. Delicious!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?