BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Tashaney M.
Hawthorne, CA
Shocktop has done very well with their selection of flavors for the brand so far. This flavor included! Very yummy!
Candi H.
Lebanon, OR
Nice sweet and light flavor. Delightful on the palate. Very refreshing. This is one of my top choices of shock top.
Alyssa S.
I enjoy this beer and the flavor but it's not one I can drink multiple of. It's almost like a one and done beer.
Jessica M.
A nice refreshing beer with a hint of tartness from the raspberry. Not overly sweet (though still kind of sweet)
Anya B.
Not a huge fan of the taste at all. It actually ended up making me feel a little sick and I couldn't finish it.
Carly C.
I love rasberry, i was blown away that a wheat beer with rasberry can be this good. Ugh yes !! Best beer ever!°
Patricia M.
Melbourne
I'm picky with beers so shoptip is my go to beer. Along with blue moon. Yes I recomend. Cheers to my friends
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Not too pricey - drinkable - not too bitter has a great taste ! Not really my go to beer but it’s def good !
Emily S.
Love all the shocktop flavors and this one is no exception, coming from someone who doesn't like beer. Amazing
Stacy B.
Canutillo, TX
First time my boyfriend ever manage to get me drunk. I love the taste to it. Thankful he introduced me to it
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?