BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
melissa m.
Philadelphia, PA
I had this beer for the first time New Years Eve. I loved it it had a nice subtle taste of raspberry and smooth finish.
Jessica B.
Arlington, WA
So delicious! It almost tastes like a cider, but not super sweet and light. I would definitely recommend this everyone!
natalie c.
Los Angeles
Wayyyy too sweet, and a weird aftertaste. Shock top original is the only one that's decent. Other flavors are mediocre.
Jessica H.
Greenfield
Crisp, fruit filled and refreshing! Great for a hot day outside sitting around relaxing! Absolutely love this flavor!!
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This beer is so delicious! I suggest you try this crisp beer. I had it at a swamp meet and fell in love with this beer.
Jessica B.
Wetumpka
I don't drink alot of beer, but if you give me a shock I will love you forever. Such great flavor, with a nice bite.
Nicole D.
New Hampton, NH
This is one of my favorite beers. I'm not much of a beer drinker either and I enjoy this one. Nice raspberry flavor.
Sara D.
San Pedro, CA
This is my favorite flavor of shock top! they have sooooo many flavors to choose from but this is still the best one!
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
So yummy ! Not usually a beer drinker but love this for the summer time and is greasy for someone who likes raspberry
Aimee B.
Deary, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this one. Its pretty sweet though. I like the regular orange flavored one better. But this one is really good.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?