BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Alyssa Z.
Shock top raspberry wheat is a very refreshing beer! The taste is somewhat sweet, but not too much! I really enjoy this beer.
Eden A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Who would have thought raspberry beer could be this good?! I love this beer and hope to see many more like it from shock top.
Sabra G.
Longview, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This isn't my favorite beer, but its decent. I feel like I feel more bloated when I drink shock to, but the flavor is good.
Brooke E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
raspberry is one of my favorites from shocktop. I regularly look for it on tap when we go out and have it in stock at home.
Sarah S.
Charlottesville
The raspberry flavor tastes somewhat like cough medicine. Typically love flavored beers and was disappointed with this one.
Marcus B.
I'm not big on fruity beers,but this one is worth the try. It doesn't feel like your drinking a winecooler like I expected.
Bridget B.
New Orleans
Prefer this to the original. Add a slice of orange and it is perfect for some front porch sitting. Wish it wasn't seasonal.
Ashley Y.
Parma
My favorite beer ever. Sweet but not to sweet. Goes down so smooth. The price is great. Can't get enough of this beer!!!
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVe this is prob one of the best ale 's ive drinkin it s great from summer to winter and the taste is great
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This beer is so delicious! I suggest you try this crisp beer. I had it at a swamp meet and fell in love with this beer.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?