BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Katherine B.
Scholls
A favorite of mine. A hint of raspberry mixed with a nice hoppy beer. Always a treat to open up our fridge and see a six pack in the fridge.
Mary M.
Shock Top Raspberry Wheat is very delicious and sweet! It's difficult to drink more than a couple, as it's heavier than regular Shock Top.
Brittany C.
West Palm Bch, FL
The closest thing i could find in comparison to the Leinenkugel Berry Weiss that i haven’t been able to find in 5 years. Tastes pretty good
Chelsea D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Really good! I love fruity ales and this one is really good! I suggest it if you love fruity ales and wheat~ The Flavor combo is awesome!
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
Flavored shock tops are pretty amazing ! They have such a good crisp taste to them ! Anyone who loves flavored ales will like this brand
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I love a good wheat beer and this raspberry doesn’t disappoint. If you like beers with a fruity flavor, you ought to give this one a try.
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Shocktop is an easy favorite all around. Crisp flavor and has good nodes for pairing with citrus. Preferred in a glass. Repeat consumer.
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
Yum yum yum! I love fruit flavored wheat beer and this one is no exception. If you are a fan of shock top already, this is a must try!
Lauren B.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This flavor isn't my favorite. Almost tastes mediciney? The orange and lemon flavors are much better for a summer or outdoor gathering
Jess B.
Summerville
This use to be my go to beer for many years. I still buy it sometimes. Better on draft but still is an easy beer with a smooth finish.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?