BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious and crisp! If you love berry flavored lagers....shock top its one of the best! This raspberry lager is one of my summertime favorites!
Karter C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite beer. It makes for a wonderful Shandy if you're looking to lighten things up in the summertime but it's also great on its own
Melinda B.
Flushing, MI
It’s hard to find a good raspberry beer that has just the right balance. This is the best I have found; not to much or too little fruity flavor.
Amber P.
Albuquerque
AMAZING! If you like beer or not you will definitely love this one! Highly recommend this beer! If you try it you won't be disappointed.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
If you liked flavored beers this is one to try.
It definitely has a light and Crisp raspberry flavor but doesn’t take away from the beer taste.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
I'm not crazy about wheat beers but I thoroughly enjoyed this Shock Top Rasberry Ale. I could have gone for a stronger raspberry taste though.
Enedina G.
Plant City
This is a pretty great drink if you have a more sensitive stomach, I find most conventional beers too harsh and the flavor is delicious
Had this beer for the first and last time! Did not like the taste what so ever! I thinks its just maybe too much? Its more like a sugar drink
Katherine B.
Scholls
A favorite of mine. A hint of raspberry mixed with a nice hoppy beer. Always a treat to open up our fridge and see a six pack in the fridge.
Brittany C.
West Palm Bch, FL
The closest thing i could find in comparison to the Leinenkugel Berry Weiss that i haven’t been able to find in 5 years. Tastes pretty good
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?