BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
Shock Top Raspberry is another good flavor from this brand. I like a bit of fruitiness to my beer instead of it tasting bitter, and these are very good.
Johanna S.
It's pretty good. The raspberry comes through pretty well, and the beer's not bad overall. It's not my favorite flavor, but for what it is, it's good.
Amber J.
Do you liked think you are a beer drinker but drink raspberry beer? Give it up, this tastes like a wine cooler and no one wants fruit in their beer.
Kelli C.
Shelby, MI
This is very sweet so that's why I like it. With the raspberry wheat beer from shock top you definitely get the raspberry flavor. Perfect for summer
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this beer for a flavored beer. I would consider this a dessert beer. It's not one you can drink many of before feeling full but it taste great
Chloe L.
New Orleans, LA
VERY sweet. Too sweet for me, but if you like very sweet wheat beers, this is a pretty good bet. It was definitely fruity, though, which was nice.
Kimmy A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shock Top Beer Variety Pack doesnt disappoint the variety pack is all delicious I enjoy it at parties on the weekend after a long work day
Kelly B.
Liverpool
One of my favorite beers all year round. Strong raspberry flavor and goes down easy. I also enjoy the traditional shock top with the orange flavor.
Britney B.
Medford
The only beer (that actually tastes like beer) that I've ever enjoyed! Smooth and light, fruity, smells amazing, absolutely wonderful summer beer.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great for those that don't like the starchy taste of beer. The raspberry isn't overly sweet. It's a pleasant mix between a wine cooler and a beer.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?