BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top raspberry wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??5 Answers
  • I love trying new beers. Therefore I was wondering if thi...1 Answers
  • What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?3 Answers
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
One of my favorite breweries. Sometimes other fruit beers can taste artificially sweet. Not this one. The perfect amount of strawberry. Try their other varieties, you won't be disappointed!
Finley T.
Kernersville, NC
This is extremely sweet. It doesn't really taste like beer, but I like it none the less. It's very fruity and refreshing. However, I have a feeling that if you drink too many, the sugar in it will give you a hangover
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Shock top is a great brand. Personally I am not the biggest fan of the Raspberry Wheat beer. To me it is too fruity. But I know a lot of people who really enjoy it.
Carla L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really enjoy this! Wheat beer with a twist- raspberry! Gives it a lighter taste and so yummy
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
It’s a fruity beer. And it’s owned by Anhauser. So that should tell you a fair deal about what you’re getting into. It’s the wine cooler version of Budweiser.
Stacy N.
I'm a fan of Shock Top, but I don't really care for the Raspberry flavor. It's a little too sweet for me. I think I'll stick to the Shock Top White IPA.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
WAY too much raspberry flavor. It was difficult to drink because it was entirely too sweet. The flavor is so artificial. It ceased to be a beer completely.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
Shock Top Raspberry is another good flavor from this brand. I like a bit of fruitiness to my beer instead of it tasting bitter, and these are very good.
Johanna S.
It's pretty good. The raspberry comes through pretty well, and the beer's not bad overall. It's not my favorite flavor, but for what it is, it's good.
Kimmy A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shock Top Beer Variety Pack doesnt disappoint the variety pack is all delicious I enjoy it at parties on the weekend after a long work day
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite Shock Top beer flavor?
Sara A.
London, ON
Does this taste more like raspberry or beer??
Samantha B.
What kind of food would you eat when drinking this beer?
Stacy N.
I usually throw an orange slice in my Shock Top Wheat IPA...what do you guys pair with your Shock Top Raspberry Wheat?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this flavor taste? Is it better than the original flavor?