Shock Top® Pumpkin Wheat Beer 1 pt. Can

by Shock Top

Belgian-style wheat ale brewed with pumpkin and spices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shock Top® Pumpkin Wheat Beer 1 pt. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Louisa, VA
I know, I know... Pumpkin spuce has run amuck but dont knock this til you try it! Not too pumpkiny, not too over the top spiced.. IMO, Its blended just right!
Silsbee, TX
A friend bought this beer for our girls night in. I enjoyed having something different to sip besides wine. Very flavorful and robust. Will try other flavors.
Pueblo, CO
Love this beer!! Has the taste of the season while not being overwhelming! Not as hoppy as the original which is nice and has a very appealing fragrance
Please see previous review where I compare all three specialty beers. I could cut and paste but it would ruin the continuity of the entire writing.
USA
Tastes like fall! If you love pumpkin flavor you will definetly love this beer! I am a fan of shock top and I can't wait for it to be back in stock
Westlake Village, CA
Best seasonal beers!!! Shock top is really mellow and sweet its a beer you can actually relax and enjoy until you are done. Pumpkin is my favorite.
Knoxville, TN
Having tried several pumpkin beers, this one is near the top of the list. If you like wheat beers, and you're ready for fall, this beer is for you!
Sanford , FL
I'm not too keen on beer but when I took a swig of this, I couldn't put it down. It's delicious and I will buy it again if I happen to find it.
Lenoir City, TN
Best seasonal beer , for hayrides , pumpkin patches, everything fall. The taste is so good and has just the right amount of pumpkin flavor.
Purchased at: Publix
It works. Not as pumkany as other brands not listed. I'm not a fan of "too" wheat flavored beer. I usually dress up the rim of the glass

Looking for your answer?