Shock Top® Pumpkin Wheat Beer 1 pt. Can

by Shock Top

Belgian-style wheat ale brewed with pumpkin and spices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shock Top® Pumpkin Wheat Beer 1 pt. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Charles, MO
This pumpkin wheat beer is an excellent season option. It is accessible and affordable at any location that sells alcohol. The taste is delicious and doesn’t disappoint
This is almost sickly sweet & the flavors are a bit overwhelming. I would rely on this if you're looking for a 6 pack to bring to a get together - one would be more than enough flavor-wise. There are much better pumpkin beers on the market that can get you in the Fall mood.
While I'm not usually a big fan of pumpkin ales, I actually was very surprised at how much I did enjoy this one. The pumpkin taste is very subtle, something other brewers could learn from shock top. It's not overwhelming an it's very drinkable. I'm glad they didnt over do it like everyone else seems to do when making pumpkin ales.
Floral park , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg My all time favorite beer I love this beer I wish it was available all year round and I’m not a beer drinker but mmmm love this one. I’ve been drinking this beer for a few years now I’ve tired many others and none compare in taste to shock top pumpkin. Thank you for making a beer I truly enjoy
Garner, NC
I am a big fan of pumpkin beers, but it is tough to find a good one. Often times they are too sweet and really don't do the flavor justice. This one definitely falls in the too sweet for me category. If you enjoy sweet beers this is for sure the one for you.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Super yummy! Can't drink several of them at once, but super good flavor! Also I always love the company's branding and enjoy looking at their logos. Definitely makes them stand out at the store.
Shock top does it again. They have great beer and pumpkin flavor made this one even more unique. I like to put an orange in it. I like the appearance of these beers and they are often on tap at bars. I like the variety of flavors they have and the affordability.
Denver, CO
My favorite beer season is pumpkin beer season. The Pumpkin Wheat is one of the better pumpkin beers, with a distinct pumpkin flavor paired with a common wheat ale.
I'm a really big fan of most of Shock Tops beers and the pumpkin is no exception. It's not my number 1 pumpkin beer but really good and available at a lot of places.
This is my favorite seasonal pumpkin beer! I get it at least once every fall, I have tried other pumpkin beers and still prefer Shock top they just hit the nail on the head in my opinion as far as the perfect blend and not making it too pumpkin-y

Looking for your answer?