Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Alicia H.

BY SHOCK TOP

• If I were to go to a bar, would they have this?3 Answers
  • Is this the best pumpkin beer out there?2 Answers
  • How distinguished is the 'pumpkin' flavor in this beer? I...2 Answers
Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer
  • "I'm not a huge fan overall of pumpkin beers, but if I had to choose one to recommend this would be it." in 6 reviews
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Full bodied and full of flavor. This is a very good pumpkin beer for that fall season. The bottle is what caught my attention. This one did leave a slight after taste that I wasn’t too fond of, but overall was a delicious beer.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Refreshing and festive, I enjoy that the pumpkin was not over powering the flavor of the beer but more so complimented it well. By far my favorite pumpkin beer I’ve had. Satisfied overall with this product!
Katie B.
This beer is alright. I love pumpkin beer- pumpkin head is my favorite. This one could have a little more cinnamon / pumpkin flavor. I will purchase it again as a back up though.
Steph P.
Loovee this beer!! I am a total sucker for anything pumpkin but a lot of other beers don’t quite get the flavor right. This one nails it. Would definitely recommend for those fall evenings.
Mariela M.
I always love the fall season because that means PUMPKIN BEER is in season! I love this brand especially with the cinnamon sugar rum UGHHHH its delicious! Super smooth and the cinnamon sugar adds this sweet but not too sweet taste to it. I order it every time its fall in my favorite bar! Definitely recommend to others who enjoy pumpkin beer as much as myself.
Carly F.
Ravenna, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seasonal pumpkin beers are my favorite! This one is definitely in my top 3!!! It’s got a great pumpkin flavor, reminds me of Fall, and it met my expectations!! I would buy again !
Bren M.
Tampa
Shock top brings variety and spice to the regular old beer market. I love the fact that those of us that prefer beer over wine have varieties to choose from other then the ones that Samuel Adams puts out. Shock tops flavors mix well worth the barley and wheat so you know that it’s beer but it’s also got a great spice.
Adrianne
I can’t find it anymore, but this was my very favorite fall beer a couple of years ago. It wasn’t too heavy, you could definitely have more than a few. Personally, I like pumpkin flavored things and this had a nice smooth taste
Stephanie M.
I really do enjoy a beer with delicious pumpkin flavor. There’s nothing like a cool, crisp night cuddled up under a blanket with a great book or a football game, some chili and a beer. Did I mention that chili and pumpkin taste great together?!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Oh my goodness such a great Fall beer! In New England they serve this beer in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim and it’s to die for! Affordable and good taste. Would definitely buy again
Chelcee K.
Columbus, OH
Is pumpkin wheat ale your favorite shock top flavor?
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you find this a seasonal beer or just whenever to drink??
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
When does this beer start to be seen on shelves,
Amanda M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you get a really strong taste of pumpkin in this type of beer?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO TRY THIS BEER AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PACKAGING?