Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Alicia H.

BY SHOCK TOP

• If I were to go to a bar, would they have this?3 Answers
  • Is this the best pumpkin beer out there?2 Answers
  • How distinguished is the 'pumpkin' flavor in this beer? I, person...2 Answers
Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer
  • "I'm not a huge fan overall of pumpkin beers, but if I had to choose one to recommend this would be it." in 6 reviews
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite pumpkin ale but it’s definitely a good beer. Has a nice flavor and is easy to find. The price isn’t that bad either, but it is a specialty beer so you usually end up paying a little more than usual. Ordered a keg of this for a Halloween party and everyone enjoyed it.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
I love falls beers and this one is pretty delicious. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there are others that I like better. Still a great choice if you love trying pumpkin beer like me.
Christine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Tried this as a single bottle purchase from a local shop. The flavor was nice enough but as is the case with most wheat beers, it’s heavy. Not a good back to back drinker in my opinion.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Refreshing and festive, I enjoy that the pumpkin was not over powering the flavor of the beer but more so complimented it well. By far my favorite pumpkin beer I’ve had. Satisfied overall with this product!
Ali P.
Oh my goodness such a great Fall beer! In New England they serve this beer in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim and it’s to die for! Affordable and good taste. Would definitely buy again
Mariela M.
I always love the fall season because that means PUMPKIN BEER is in season! I love this brand especially with the cinnamon sugar rum UGHHHH its delicious! Super smooth and the cinnamon sugar adds this sweet but not too sweet taste to it. I order it every time its fall in my favorite bar! Definitely recommend to others who enjoy pumpkin beer as much as myself.
Taylor P.
Rebersburg , PA
I like many types of pumpkin beers and this one isn't any different, though the after taste is a bit odd to me so I feel very neutral about it. It isn't bad, but I wouldn't say it's good either.
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
For a seasonal brew, this one gets top honors from me. I’m not a beer drinker usually, but the pumpkin wheat ShockTop was mild enough and flavorful. I would buy it again for sure.
Meghan S.
Chambersburg
If you’re a fan of pumpkin you’ll love this beer. It’s a nice refreshing fall flavor. It’s hint of pumpkin gives it a unique taste. I’d definitely recommend trying it.
Stacey O.
I keep trying pumpkin beers, and I'm always disappointed. This is slightly spicy, and a has a slight "beer" taste. (In the reflection that it's too strong, and a little like what some drinks to drink cheaply). I didn't think it tasted what you would typically think of for a wheat beer - smooth finish and flavor. Not horrible, generally, but nothing to write home about.
Chelcee K.
Columbus, OH
Is pumpkin wheat ale your favorite shock top flavor?
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
When does this beer start to be seen on shelves,
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you find this a seasonal beer or just whenever to drink??
Amanda M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you get a really strong taste of pumpkin in this type of beer?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO TRY THIS BEER AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PACKAGING?