Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Alicia H.

BY SHOCK TOP

• If I were to go to a bar, would they have this?3 Answers
  • Is this the best pumpkin beer out there?2 Answers
  • How distinguished is the 'pumpkin' flavor in this beer? I, person...2 Answers
Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer
  • "I'm not a huge fan overall of pumpkin beers, but if I had to choose one to recommend this would be it." in 6 reviews
Stacey O.
I keep trying pumpkin beers, and I'm always disappointed. This is slightly spicy, and a has a slight "beer" taste. (In the reflection that it's too strong, and a little like what some drinks to drink cheaply). I didn't think it tasted what you would typically think of for a wheat beer - smooth finish and flavor. Not horrible, generally, but nothing to write home about.
Eleni P.
Pumpkin beer is one of my favorite beers of all time! I always wait around for pumpkin beers to make an appearance again in the fall! One of the best parts about the season! Love this stuff especially served on tap with the cinnamon sugar rim of course! Can't have it any other way! Super yummy
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
If you're hosting a fall get-together this year, you'll need enough Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale to go around. Hoodies and bonfires pair incredibly well with this seasonal ale. It's smooth and flavorful, two things that I look for in an alcoholic beverage.
Ashley P.
Raleigh, NC
Can we have a moment for this beer? I LOVE fall beers but this one is my top two that I have to have every year. I'm a pumpkin obsessed person but this is just the right hint of spice and that after warmth taste. I can't wait to get my hands on one soon!
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
ALWAYS A GOOD CHOICE. When it comes to pumpkin beers I am pretty picky and have tried A LOT of them, but I honestly come back to Shock Top's beer time and time again, even after trying fancy microbrews. It is cheap, easy to find, and always delicious.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Shock Top is one of my favorite beers and add Pumpkin to it; Amazing. This is a good value and pretty affordable. This is not my first time drinking it and it will not be my last. I would highly recommend this beer to others.
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
This is very good for a Pumpkin beer. It's not as flavorful as Sam Adams but it's still good. I like to rim my glass with a mixture of cinnamon, sugar and a little pumpkin spice and that adds to the experience.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I absolutely love the taste of this and worth the price. The size is perfect. Purchased this product a few times. It tastes so much better than I expected. I love anything shock top.
Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat is one of my favorites as it always brings me back to fall. It's perfect for cooler summer nights sitting around the fire.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I don't even like pumpkin spiced lattes but for some reason I like these. They are great for Fall and the flavor really is pretty good.
Chelcee K.
Columbus, OH
Is pumpkin wheat ale your favorite shock top flavor?
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
When does this beer start to be seen on shelves,
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you find this a seasonal beer or just whenever to drink??
Amanda M.
Do you get a really strong taste of pumpkin in this type of beer?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert
WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO TRY THIS BEER AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PACKAGING?