Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer

by Shock Top

This is random but has anyone found this beer on the shelves this year? Its MIA in my area :(
If I were to go to a bar, would they have this?
Is this the best pumpkin beer out there?
Start your review of Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale Beer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I'm not a huge fan overall of pumpkin beers, but if I had to choose one to recommend this would be it.” in reviews
Boise, ID
I love shock top for its fun flavors, like this one. It’s always delicious and goes with the mood of the season. I don’t have any complaints about it and I’ll continue to drink it.
Murrieta , CA
Nothing better than a nice cold shock top pumpkin beer during the fall. It has a nice pumpkin flavor without tasting artificial. I look forward to seeing it in store.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
An absolute Fall favorite. Then again, I like almost all things Pumpkin. You wouldn't think it'd be good in a beer, but it's so good. Just enough Pumpkin flavor to put you in the Fall mood. Leaves. Firepits. Crisp Autumn air. Even if your skeptical.. just give it a try.
I always love the fall season because that means PUMPKIN BEER is in season! I love this brand especially with the cinnamon sugar rum UGHHHH its delicious! Super smooth and the cinnamon sugar adds this sweet but not too sweet taste to it. I order it every time its fall in my favorite bar! Definitely recommend to others who enjoy pumpkin beer as much as myself.
Saint Louis, MO
I am one of those basic girls who does love pumpkin things.  This is one of the better pumpkin beers.  Some of the competitors are just not very good.  This one still tastes like beer, but pumpkiney.  I look forward to it every season it comes around!
Jermyn, PA
I love falls beers and this one is pretty delicious. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there are others that I like better. Still a great choice if you love trying pumpkin beer like me.
A nice, drinkable beer for new beer-drinkers. Shock Top is good with a wedge of orange or lemon to bring out the citrus notes; it's not too sweet and goes down smooth.
I keep trying pumpkin beers, and I'm always disappointed. This is slightly spicy, and a has a slight "beer" taste. (In the reflection that it's too strong, and a little like what some drinks to drink cheaply). I didn't think it tasted what you would typically think of for a wheat beer - smooth finish and flavor. Not horrible, generally, but nothing to write home about.
Tampa
Shock top brings variety and spice to the regular old beer market. I love the fact that those of us that prefer beer over wine have varieties to choose from other then the ones that Samuel Adams puts out. Shock tops flavors mix well worth the barley and wheat so you know that it’s beer but it’s also got a great spice.
Mission Viejo, CA
One of the better selection of beer any bar can add and their bar would be 100 times better than a bar with just Budweiser and other poor tasting beer. Shocktop is usually refreshing and easy to drink, tasty, and affordable. Both manly man and girly girl wouldn't complain about this beer at the bar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...