BY SHOCK TOP

Christine F.
Spokane
This beer is flavored well and refreshing. It’s affordable so I’ve gotten it on a few occasions. I’d say that the value is ok, not anything spectacular. For what it is, yes it meets my expectations. Yes, if the occasion arose, I would buy it again.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Though I wouldn’t buy this for myself as I’m not the best beer drinker, my boyfriend can’t get enough of how this tastes! He loves to throw one back after a hard days work on a summer evening. I’ll buy again and again to keep him happy!
Stephanie H.
I had high hopes for the lemon shandy. But maybe I just don’t like shandys? It was flat. I definitely tasted the lemon but it wasn’t very hoppy and just seemed bland. I’ve had it a few times on different years, still not impressed.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
Shocktop is a classic shandy. I like getting it in the summer at bbqs and other outdoor gatherings. The flavor is great, especially when you add a citrus fruit to the mix. I will recommend this to others.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
This is my favorite lemon shandy. A million times more delicious and citrusy than the Leinenkugel's Lemon Shandy. Once Fall comes around, it is sad to see the stock of this delicious beverage dwindling so quickly. It is such a hot commodity, but let me tell you, you will not regret switching from Leinenkugel's to Shock Top.
Brooke C.
Delaware, OH
Great summer beer. Feels like a drink of lemonade on a hot day. Refreshing and light, with a well-balanced palate. Enough lemony goodness for me, a lemon lover, but low-key and rounded out enough so that those who aren't too keen on citrusy beer still like it. I always have some of this in my fridge during warmer months!Shock Top Lemon Shandy Beer, 12 fl oz, 12 pack
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Shock Top Lemon Shandy is one of my absolutely favorite beers for Summer! It’s refreshing & just tastes like summer! If you love Shandy Beers, this is a must try!!!
Olivia L.
Oxford, MI
I love summer beer flavors and LOVE lemon flavored anything! I prefer the Shocktop Lemon vs the other guy! It’s light, smooth, refreshing, and tastes like summer in a glass! It tastes the best from a tap but the bottles you buy at the store do the trick as well.
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
This beer is the best summer beer! I actually stock up so I can have some throughout the year. If you like beers that don't necessarily have that beer bite, this is for you. It's the closest you can get to beer lemonade! It's sweeter than leinenkeugals.
Blake R.
I'm not a huge beer drinker but this one is a favorite. I like the lemon in it because it cuts the hoppy beer flavor enough for me to really enjoy it. This is enjoyed most when it's icy cold, just like any other beer. I really enjoyed it over the summer and look forward to purchasing it again next year when it comes back.