BY SHOCK TOP

Belgian-style wheat beer brewed with spices and with natural lemonade flavor added. see more...

Amy M.
Washburn
This particular brand has an after taste. The lemon wasn't bad. But the apple was awful. It's not a good value if you can't drink it. It did not meet my expectations. The flavor was bad. Tasted more green than anything. I won't buy it again. I will stick to Rolling Rock.
Brooke C.
Winter Spgs, FL
I was very impressed with Shock Top’s Lemon Shandy. It is delicious and refreshing. It doesn’t have as much of a beer taste to it but more of a light lemonade. Great for a chill day by the pool and a nice weekend out on the boat! I highly recommend to those who don’t like the beer taste but like the convince of a can!
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
It’s like summer in a glass! Light, tangy and has a high drinkable factor. You could easily have a few of these on a hot summer night! It does have a slightly high artificial flavor so only a 4 stars from me. A perfect beach beer.
Taylor M.
Roseville
Shock Top is great for summer BBQ’s. Every summer get together I’ve been to, I bring Shock Top with me. The lemon flavor is great for summertime. The packaging is perfect for group gatherings, no bottle opener needed!
Kristen D.
Lewisburg, TN
It is inbetween the taste of a beer and a wine cooler. I am not a beer drinker, it never grew on me. So, if you are like me maybe you should, give it a try? It is refreshing and light taste.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
This stuff is amazing! It’s super bright and refreshing in the summer. It’s also a great beer for using as a mixer in some cocktails!!! (It sounds weird but ask a real bartender/mixologist) beer as a mixer in cocktails is all the rage and I’ve tasted this in some amazon summer concoctions!
Jessica J.
Orlando
This is a wonderful summer beer! It is light and subtle with just enough flavor to be enjoyable. I wish they sold these all year round. Definitely a great value and excellent for enjoying in the warm months - very refreshing! I will definitely continue purchasing them
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
Nice and crisp. A perfect drink for late summer picnics. I prefer it above other shandys because of its taste and price. I bought it at Publix for a community event. I've bought it a few times, as it's my favorite. Definitely will buy again next summer.
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
This isn't bad but I'm not huge on sweet drinks. This is comparable to leinenkugels summer shandy. It's good for the summer when it's hot and you're grilling or boating. Overall it's okay, I just prefer beers that don't taste like lemonade. Worth a try.
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
My husband likes the different flavors shock top has and he gets it once in awhile when he wants to switch up flavors. I tend to like the flavors of this beer also and I can tell a slight difference than your average flavored beers.