Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Cristal G.
El Paso
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is the first apple hard cider I tried. I love it it is so refreshing! Definitely affordable and worth the money which is why I always go back to this brew. I wouldn’t recommend any changes to this beer, just make sure it is really cold. I would buy again and recommend to friends!
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
I really enjoy an apple beer and this one is really refreshing and light. It's not exactly a Seiter but it is pretty good. Shock top has a lot of cool flavors and I generally like their beers. The price point isn't too expensive.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Not bad, not bad at all. I was introduced to shock top due to my love for Blue Moon. This honey crisp apple hits the palate nicely; crisp, juicy, but not too sweet. I wouldn't say that this is a staple in my house, but it's definitely worth trying!
Valorie H.
Ringgold, GA
I got to try this Honeycrisp Apple Shock Top when a neighbor offered one to me. I have never purchased it but I definitely would if I could find it! It was so yummy and light and perfect for people who don't care much for beer (me). Very flavorful, just wish I could find it.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
It’s a decent beer if you can get past the fact that it’s a macro brew marketed to make people think it’s craft. But since I cannot, this only gets 1 star. I don’t believe in crushing the little guy especially crushing the little guy by pretending you are the little guy.
Suzie S.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
If angry orchard isn’t available shock top gets a close second. It’s one of those beers that taste like apple juice and yu don’t realize you’ve had too many until you’ve had too many. It’s a good fruity beer for the girl that doesn’t know if she likes beer or not
Gaby D.
Orlando, FL
For all the kids at heart I believe that shock top is perfect for the nostalgic apple juice taste. It is light crisp and very refreshing. In my opinion is has the most unique cider taste to it. It is not too sweet as opposed to others. The packaging is clean and memorable. I would definitely recommend.
Grace A.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Shock top had a great variety of flavors and this one doesn’t disappoint. It has a good crisp flavor. Apple isn’t my favorite but this one I like. I prefer a long neck bottle just like this. I would buy this again for a get together with friends.
Jessica C.
Borden, IN
Not as cidery tasting as most beers with the apple flavoring - still tastes like beer. This is a pretty good beer for a hot summer day when you need a cool down; however, it’s not a beer I️ would sit and sip on just because I️ want a drink.
Monica R.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I adore this beer!! They had this before Apple ales became such a big thing. I love this beer because it’s not overly sweet and you can still get more of beer taste rather than it tasting like sparkling apple cider (which isn’t a bad thing but there’s more a depth in this beer).