Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Serena V.
I like fruity stuff so being able to actually taste some notes of fruits in this was great. Not strong either. I don't really drink so yeah, I need something pleasant lol
Tiffany G.
New Hartford
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is so refreshing on a summer day! I don’t like sweet drinks so this is perfect for when I want something fruity but not sickeningly sweet. It’s easy to drink without making you feel sick from lots of sugar!
Diana M.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I had this at a friend's house and although I am not a beer drinker by any means, this doesn't taste like beer. Instead it has a very refreshing light apple flavor. I really like how it tastes. I usually can't finish an entire bottle and would love if it came in smaller bottles, but overall it's a preferred beverage when everyone else is having a beer.
Susy S.
Fallbrook, CA
I was pleasantly surprised on this one.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat is a unique, hand crafted brewed hybrid of Belgian wheat beer and sweet cider, with natural Honeycrisp flavor added to produce an innovative new brew that is crisp, refreshing and flavorful.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Pours golden, hazy with a very mild white foam head. Aroma is very cidery and sweet. Taste is also like apple cider, almost not like beer. Bold body with low carbonation. I didn´t like this much, not beer taste at all. I think that's why I liked it, because it tastes more like cider. Which I am a fan of. I've seen I can't find these everywhere, found them at Walmart,Ralph's .
Kimberly G.
Honey crisp is my favorite apple so when I saw this beer I had to try it. Yes delicious. Very crisp and refreshing for sure. It is light and very good. I have only had it once but I really enjoyed it and I couldn’t stop kicking them back.
Heather M.
Bossier City, LA
Pretty good. Has a really good body and is really light on the palette. Slight sweet but not overly done. Classic yummy shock top with a slight twist. Light enough for the most inexperienced drinker. Would definitely repurchase.
Denise G.
Jacksonville
This is an easy drinking spring time or summer beer. Its perfect for the folks that don't love beer but will drink it. But as a lover of stouts and porters, this "lighter" beer isn't so bad when I'm looking for something less heavy or filling to drink. It's not overly sweet like a cider or Redd's Apple Ale but not overly hoppy or bitter like some light beers. Yum.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always been a great fan of Shock Top products and I adore it when you can get a 12 pack sampler with different flavors. Honeycrisp Apple is a little bit weird because it's not a beer and not a cider. It is quite sweet, but has a weird aftertaste of a beer. I'll still drink it if it is cold, but when it gets warm, the aftertaste is a little bit more off putting.
Anna M.
huntsville
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This beer is refreshing after a long day or if you want to drink at a bar. The apple in this beer you can taste. It’s not to sweet just right. It is better than angry orchard. I would buy this beer again.