Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Clarissa D.
Pooler, GA
My favorite Apple beer I've ever tried! I know some people don't like shocktop because they add flavor separately from brewing, but I think it gives it a crisp Apple flavor that goes down easily.
Anne-Claire G.
Versailles , KY
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Better than a cider, I’ve loved it since I tried it. Crisp like a cider but warming like beer. It’s very inexpensive and has good taste for the price. If I can’t find my local beer, usually this is what I go for. Also great for parties.
Jessica P.
Casper
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is by far my favorite flavor of Shock Top! The flavor is amazing, the apple flavor does not overwhelm the beer. It really reminds me of a green apple Jolly Rancher. I buy this over other beers 99% of the time!
Chelsie I.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is an okay beer. It was not my favorite however I have had much worse. I feel it was a little on the expensive side for a flavored beer. And the flavor wasn’t the greatest. I honestly would not recommend.
Emily D.
Shocktop is the ideal beer for when you want flavor and unique blends, but don’t want to pay the prices of craft beer. It’s a consistent, solid beer and will always be welcome at gatherings where it’s polite to bring beer.
Cristina D.
Lincoln Park , MI
If you like cider beers this is highly recommended! The taste is so fresh and crisp, it’s absolutely perfect for fall weather, try a dash of cinnamon if you like it!
Mylona A.
I'll be honest I'm so not a beer person, never been a fan of the hoops taste but they have a way of making it tastes pretty good and the apple is a nice added flavor
Rosalinda W.
Bold and different. I love the mix of flavors. Definitely an all time favorite in my household. Make sure you turn the bottle upside down and let the sediment mix.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Tried it at a bar this weekend and I was impressed by how much I actually liked it! It has a very good flavor. Definitely will keep an eye out for it more often.
E'llis A.
Madison, AL
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Great. Smooth fruity flavor. Not too sweet. Pairs well with pork. I am a repeat customer but they are hard to find. I don’t usually like fruity beers. They can begin to taste like mixed drinks and not beer. But this one is a good one.