Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
This beer has a refreshing crisp apple taste. I enjoy these in the Fall, with some Chili around a bonfire.
sherri a.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not a beer drinker personally but my husband is. He loves this brand. He especially loves this flavor.
Amy B.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
My friend brought me this beer to try out. Since it has apple in it. I was shocked at how good it taste.
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
I thought this beer was o.k. it a bit too sweet for my taste. i'd rather stick to the original shock top
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
When I want a good hard apple cider I choose shocktop. It has a crisp flavor without being overpowering.
Cynthia E.
Los Angeles
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Ah! Probably one of the best beers I've had. Sometimes a little hard to find but worth it when you do!
Brittany D.
Columbus
Great apple taste, love the sweeter wheat beers for the distinct flavor. Great brand and good quality.
Theresa S.
Drinking one right now! Very refreshing and not too sweet. Similar to a hard cider if you like those.
Candi H.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This has a nice crisp apple taste. Nice tangy lightness to it. Refreshing on the palate. Delightful.
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
Love the flavor, very unique. I’m more of a hard cider drinker so I can’t make this my top favorite.