Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
This was ok not my favorite tasted a little generic was hoping for a more crisp apple flavor but still a great beer
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Meh, I prefer regular shock top compared to this flavor. I’ve had this beer a few times but it wouldn’t be my go to
Kat J.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is absolutely delicious. I love apple ales and apple ciders anyway, but I think the flavor of these is great!
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite of all Shock Top brews. Light and fruity. Perfect for camping, boating, or just sitting on the beach!!!
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
This beer is ok, I really don't like beer at all. The flavor added to it made it taste ok. Still not a beer fan.
Falon K.
Roseville, CA
Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat beer is really good. It has a light crisp apple flavor without being too sweet.
Serenity M.
Island, KY
Shock top is my favorite beer. I love all of the exciting flavors they have out each season. This is my favorite.
Swayam T.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
The flavor is perfect. More like a cider than a beer but i am not complaining. Perfect for summer evening drinks
Jennifer C.
Tampa, Florida
Purchased at: Publix
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Great tasting beer. Not expensive. Tastes smooth, this flavor is limited edition so I always enjoy when it’s out
Kirsten C.
Boston
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
My favorite Shock Top flavor. I find that its hard to find sometimes and only available certain times of the year