Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Kelli W.
maumee, ohio
A good option for apple beer! Shock top beers have great flavors and are always one of my go to. The strawberry havenero was a sick joke though.
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is my FAVORITE fall beer. The honey crisp apple flavor is a little sweet but still flavorful and warming. I wish I could find it year round!
Melissa D.
Love this beer. Crisp, refreshing without being overly sweet. The apple taste is not super cider like, so you know your still drinking a beer.
Ashley B.
I was given this as a recommendation instead of a cider and wasn't really impressed as it as a substitute. more the bars fault than the beers!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Not a bad beer this one has more of a wheat 🌾 after taste but overall a decent beer I would probably buy again but maybe just not this flavor
denise n.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate beer but I love shock top especially this one. They seem to have a way to eliminate some of that nasty beer taste by adding the apple
Brandi  M.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I’m an avid beer drinker and shock top is one of my favorite brands! Love the seasonal releases and all of the different flavors they offer!
Sarah J.
Greeley, CO
Little to sour for my liking, but still a crisp refreshing beer. Good wheat beer. Good price point. I like some of there other styles too.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I love all of the different brews and flavors that this brand offers, and so far every beer I've had by this brand is amazing! A must try.
Shay B.
Not too sweet! I don't like super sweet drinks and this one is just right! It's crisp, fresh and definitely not syrupy. Nice summer flavor