Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love the honeycrisp apple!!! It definitely is a tasty treat and even if you don't like beer. It has a great flavor and is quite refreshing.
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
When I'm in the mood for a treat, I always reach for this! The best tasting apple flavored beer! Not overpowering at all, delicious and satisfying!
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I'm not big on apple flavors besides apple juice but it's pretty decent in flavor and you can't go wrong with bottles I hate drinking from aluminum
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
It was horrible was more like a man's beer very harsh. Even with me a flavored beer it was not good but maybe it's just me but I did not enjoy it.
Dena R.
Absolutely great tasting beer. Just enough apple and honey flavor. It is not at all too sweet like most ciders can be. Would definitely buy again.
Shanley B.
Oakland, TN
I’m not much of a beer drinker but this is good when Redds or Angry Orchard isn’t available. It has definitely made me want to try other products.
Sierra M.
Spokane
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This might be my favorite beer ever. It’s not a cider but the apple makes it taste like a cider but in beer form and less sweet. It’s delightful.
Kelli W.
maumee, ohio
A good option for apple beer! Shock top beers have great flavors and are always one of my go to. The strawberry havenero was a sick joke though.
Christine L.
Loved this over the summer! I love a good refreshing sweet summer beer. This hit the spot every time! Almost like a hard cider in its sweetness.
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is my FAVORITE fall beer. The honey crisp apple flavor is a little sweet but still flavorful and warming. I wish I could find it year round!