Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Michelle T.
Costa Mesa , CA
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Good quality beer. It’s a great go to when your in the mood for a good ice cold beer. Shock too has a very big variety. You will always find something you like.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
Nothing much to say here. Just love it. I love how the apple taste is strong it overpowers the bitterness of the beer. Overall I'd recommend trying this beer.
Jody N.
Wells, MN
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This was not my first choice & most likely will not be in my future. It’s flavor was too bitter & hoppy for my taste. Especially when thinking of an apple ale.
| M.
Louisville
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
So so so so good. It’s a nice change from a traditional hoppy bear, however it is not overpowering on the apple flavor like that of an Angry Orchard or Redd’s.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite six-pack to by when I'm feeling indecisive! It's so crisp, but not quite as sweet as a cider. It also complements cinnamon liquors well!
Alexis B.
Honey crisp apple wheat is my favorite fall beer. The apple taste is spot on. The beer itself is light and goes perfectly with a hearty meal or a light meal.
Elizabeth S.
Tulsa
The only beer that I will drink. I like the crisp apple flavor mixed with the wheat of the beer. Definitely a must try for the less-experienced beer drinker
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
I don't even like beer and this is fantastic!! It's a cross between a cider and a beer and is so refreshing for a fall day. Definitely would buy it again!!
Lauren G.
Las Vegas
This beer has a refreshingly light apple flavor that makes it perfect for hot summer evenings. This wheat ale isn't bitter at all and really hits the spot.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Never thought I would like a beer with apple but this one is delicious! Crisp, cold Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer is definitely the best!