Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I love anything apple, or even close to Apple, so I was super excited to try this! I’m not a huge fan of beer, but this was nice. The flavor of hops wasn’t too strong, but it wasn’t too sweet either. Definitely recommend this product!
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
I'm a huge fan of apples in my alcohol and you can definitely taste the apples in this! It's quite delicious and not bitter at all! I would definitely recommend this and a few of their other products.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
This beer has a distinct and refreshing flavor. It's a tad bitter for my taste and I don't know if I like the heaviness of the wheat with the fruitiness of the apple crisp flavor. Overall satisfied, though not thrilled.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I love the flavor of this beer. The apple flavor pairs excellently with the beer flavor. I recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like a strong beer flavor or someone who is new to drinking beer.
Brittany W.
Albuquerque, NM
This is everything I want in a beer! Tasty and flavorful and easy to sip on. I always enjoy the variety packs of beer and this was a gem in it. I'll definitely be drinking this again!
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
Honestly not very good. The apple flavor is just too artificial tasting to be enjoyable, and the beer lacks any kind of counter point to the apple flavors it presents. I won't be trying this again any time soon.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I love this, it’s like a mix between a cider and a beer. I like that it has the apple cider flavor but not the calories or sweetness of a traditional cider. Great from the bottle or in a chilled glass.
Stephanie B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this beer during the fall. It is such a refreshing, crisp beverage. The apple taste is not overpowering but just right. I suggest if you don't typically enjoy beer, to give this one a shot.
Michelle B.
Davie, FL
Possibly my favorite of the Shocktop variety pack! The Honeycrisp Apple Wheat ale is a sweet and refreshing beer without feeling like you're having dessert. Perfect for a cool Fall day with friends.
Jessica M.
I am not a big drinker, but this is my go-to flavor for beer! It's light and doesn't make you feel bloated. The flavor is excellent, tastes just like a fresh honeycrisp apple with an extra bite.