Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Kara S.
Palmyra, NJ
I really love this beer. I'm not the hugest fan of a lot of ciders produced in the US because of the intense sweetness they have. This beer tastes like a beer, but has the refreshing sweetness of an apple. Definitely a great compromise between the two. I love Shocktop!
Sonya V.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a very fresh and fruity beer. I purchased this at a local pub and they garnished it with a slice of green apple. And it perfectly complemented the flavor. I just wish I could find it more. For now it's only at my local SPECS that I've seen.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend loves shock top beer. He loves the  Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer the best though. He says that the apple flavor is subtle, but it balances out the flavor of the beer incredibly well. It is one of his favorite beers to drink.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
I am not usually a beer fan, but this beer was a great find! I really enjoyed the taste, it wasn't over hoppy to me and its tasted very similar to a crisp apple. I definitely recommend this is you are a fruity beer person, even if you aren't. Try IT
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
This definitely turned me into a beer drinker!! I first tried it at Anhauser-Busch Brewery in St.Louis....LOVED IT!! Never drank a beer before either...hated the taste. This is super refreshing and crisp. Lots of flavor which is so important.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves ciders and will pay top dollar for some honeycrisp apples, so he about peed himself with delight when I came home with the honeycrisp variety of his favorite summer beer. He always asks me to check if the store has any now, although only sometimes do I actually find it.
Stephanie D.
This is a great Fall beer. It's super crisp and refreshing. Very full of flavor. It's very sweet and not a beer that you can drink "quickly". If you don't want a cider, but want that apple flavor, this is the way to go.
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
If I'm going to drink an apple flavored beer, this is the best one I've tried so far. Goes down nice, and smells amazing! I would definitely buy this beer again.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
So incredibly refreshing and enjoyable, I got it from Sprouts, I love trying some of the different seasonal beers that shock top has. I loved the hint of apple, it paired so well with the beer. I totally recommend this to anyone who loves beer.
Emma G.
This beer has a bit too much “wheat” flavor in it for me. I like my hard ciders nice and crisp and sweet. I also can find other hard ciders cheaper that taste better. I usually buy this if my favorite brand is out!