Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Kristi M.Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer uploaded by Tonyalee H.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Apple Wheat Series Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Ale is a crisp, refreshing and flavorful hybrid of beer and sweet cider that combines the taste of Shock Top Belgian White beer with the sweet, slightly tart, apple profile of cider. see more...

Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Shock Top Apple Wheat 6 pkThis Shock Top apple flavored beer is a perfect pick for when the weather starts getting cooler and you are watching your favorite sports tam on tv. It is very smooth and not filling like some other brands of craft beers. The apple flavor is also not very heavy or overpowering. It just has a hint of apple flavor that goes well with so many fall dishes.
Kimberly G.
Honey crisp is my favorite apple so when I saw this beer I had to try it. Yes delicious. Very crisp and refreshing for sure. It is light and very good. I have only had it once but I really enjoyed it and I couldn’t stop kicking them back.
Cassandra D.
My favorite fall beer - I don't think you can beat this if you like a lighter beer with a nice fruit flavor that doesn't completely overwhelm the other aromas and flavors in the drink. The price isn't bad at all, and I used to be this over and over last fall - I'm excited to get back into it!
Christina S.
This is my go-to beer because it’s still classified as a beer and doesn’t have that salty taste that a beer has. I absolutely love this beer and get it all the time when I can’t get a mixed drinks it’s affordable and has a great apple taste, not too sweet (and I love sweet). It’s just right.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
With my sister being allergic to gluten (can I say thank god its her and not me) she cant drink and eat alot of things. This is one cider that she can have and I also like so its perfect to get when were hanging out together watching movie or just hanging out by the pool.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I got to try this Honeycrisp Apple Shock Top when a neighbor offered one to me. I have never purchased it but I definitely would if I could find it! It was so yummy and light and perfect for people who don't care much for beer (me). Very flavorful, just wish I could find it.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
It’s a decent beer if you can get past the fact that it’s a macro brew marketed to make people think it’s craft. But since I cannot, this only gets 1 star. I don’t believe in crushing the little guy especially crushing the little guy by pretending you are the little guy.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend loves shock top beer. He loves the  Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer the best though. He says that the apple flavor is subtle, but it balances out the flavor of the beer incredibly well. It is one of his favorite beers to drink.
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
I am not usually a beer fan, but this beer was a great find! I really enjoyed the taste, it wasn't over hoppy to me and its tasted very similar to a crisp apple. I definitely recommend this is you are a fruity beer person, even if you aren't. Try IT
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves ciders and will pay top dollar for some honeycrisp apples, so he about peed himself with delight when I came home with the honeycrisp variety of his favorite summer beer. He always asks me to check if the store has any now, although only sometimes do I actually find it.