Shock Top Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat Ale uploaded by Emily A.

Shock Top Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat Ale

Shock Top Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat is a Belgian-styleunfiltered wheat ale brewed with honey, caramel malt and aged on bourbon cask staves for the perfect balance of flavor and refreshment. see more...

Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
I scarcely remember the last time I found a beer that I wish they had everywhere at all times of the year. I only see this near Autumn, but only in some places. This should be removed from seasonal and immediately made readily available. Awesome beer!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Smooth beer with a hint of honey. I really enjoyed having this one. If you don't like honey I would still suggest giving it a try. Its just a hint of it. I do personally prefer other beers over this one but it wasn't terrible. I would definitely try it again though.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
When I see something that combines beer, bourbon and honey together, it's a must-try. Shock Top is one of my favorite beers to get on draft when I am not looking to spend a fortune out, but also don't want to drink sh*t beer like PBR or Ultra. It's tasty and I always recommend it.
Tiffany J.
I am a big whisky and bourbon drinker so this beer was right up my alley. Smooth and heavy, not tart or fruity, just a really perfect beer. It is affordable and easily accessible and a good beer for company. I have recommended to others and will repurchase.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love the honey bourbon from Shock Top, it has just the right amount of sweet and bourbon flavor without being over bearing. My only complaint is that it is really hard to find when they do have it out.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Oh Lord this was an experiment that went horribly wrong. Not only does it smell like cat pee, it tastes like cat pee as well. The only good thing I can say about this beer is that the cap looks cool lol.
Christa E.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
From past experiences I have come to learn the Shock Top is very Hit or Miss with it's flavours. I am pleased to say that the Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat Ale is pretty close to hitting the mark on perfection. Not too dark, but very woody in flavour. Slight sweetness from the honey, but I feel it could be a bit more.
Alexa S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a GREAT beer but it is incredibly high in calories and sugar so it's not something to drink when watching your figure- be mindful of that. Its incredibly smooth and sweet with a wonderful bourbon taste that keeps you going. I love this beer and recommend it to all friends.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
Pretty good beer, I think it is the type of beer you take out boating or have with a BBQ dinner. Not too dark and not too light.
We buy this beer often in the summer and bring camping or to BBQs.
Everyone I know loves them some good ol' shock top.
Lindsey L.
I'm not a huge beer fan but when I'm out at place that only serves beer such as certain concert venues etc - I like wheat ales such as Blue Moon and this beer is definitely one of my favorites to have outside on a sunny day!