Shock Top Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat Ale uploaded by Emily A.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat is a Belgian-styleunfiltered wheat ale brewed with honey, caramel malt and aged on bourbon cask staves for the perfect balance of flavor and refreshment. see more...

Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I am a big whisky and bourbon drinker so this beer was right up my alley. Smooth and heavy, not tart or fruity, just a really perfect beer. It is affordable and easily accessible and a good beer for company. I have recommended to others and will repurchase.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love the honey bourbon from Shock Top, it has just the right amount of sweet and bourbon flavor without being over bearing. My only complaint is that it is really hard to find when they do have it out.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Oh Lord this was an experiment that went horribly wrong. Not only does it smell like cat pee, it tastes like cat pee as well. The only good thing I can say about this beer is that the cap looks cool lol.
Petros B.
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL
My go to brand and flavor beer, first tasted at a local brewery and was very impressed. If you like a sweet beer that can give a little kick at the end then this is the one for you!
lacey m.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
really like the flavor of this beer usually don't like the taste but with the raspberry it tastes great. don't really care for their other kinds except the lemon
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Not a big fan of this beer. The Bourbon Cask flavor gave the beer a little bit of an off flavor. I'll stick to my favorites, including the citrus flavored beer.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
San Francisco, CA
Yum yum yum! My go-to beer of choice! I love light beers so I would consider this a medium to light and it's perfect. Very sweet and great for sunny weather
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
N Attleboro, MA
If you like blue moon you will like shock top. Same type of fruity flavor appeal. Not too bitter but not too sweet. And a lot of places have it on tap.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Honey Bourbon Wheat is my all time favorite from Shocktop. I was so impressed. I believe I bought it at Drugmart for roughly $12 for a six pack!
Britteny W.
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
I'm not a huge fan of honey normally, but this has a very good flavor. It's very smooth. My boyfriend and I love this beer and share the 12pks.