BY SHOCK TOP

Tracy D.
I am one of those basic white girls who absolutely LOVE pumpkin anything! So of course pumpkin beer is one of my favorite, this brand is great , also priced well. I am completely satisfied with this beer, and if you like pumpkin you will like this beer!
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
When Fall comes around I always grab for a good pumpkin beer. Last year I couldn’t get enough of the pumpkin and the salted pretzel beers. They are so refreshing and I love all the different flavors they come out with.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
I like it but I was hoping for a pumpkin flavor and I just do not find it. I believe their other flavors are better. In my area it is kinda expensive but definitely worth it. This packaging is great for a party. I will be buying some for my birthday this year.
Samantha S.
Shocktop is a great summer beer because it is super refreshing and tastes great in the summer. It has a smooth taste and tastes great with an orange i def recommend to those who dont really like the hoppy beers out there like me!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
In the recent fall I tried this beer. I expected more of a wine cooler type flavor but it was not. It did taste like beer...like a strong beer. But you could still definitely taste the pumpkin flavor which was nice and unique.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Shock Top (IMO) has the best pumpkin beer out there in the fall. They are so much more affordable then some of the other brands, with one of the best light tastes.
Catherine R.
Waco, TX
I'm guilty as charged of being your basic white girl. I love pumpkin anything and this did not disappoint. Delicious, affordable, and easy to find around here. Will definitely repurchase. You can easily find me in the liquor store with my infinity scarf, ugg boots, and my pumpkin beer.
Jennifer K.
Branson, MO
I like Shock Top when I'm in the mood for something different or just looking for a seasonal beer. The different varieties of flavors beats out competitors & I will definitely have to try the Spiced Banana. Always recommend the Pumkin Wheat in the fall.
Danielle P.
Brentwood, CA
Lots of spice rack clove, coriander and lemon. Lots of rind in the nose and taste. Some wheat is perceptible, but it seems like they just spice it up to try and cover up the more traditional beer centric (malt, hops) stuff that people might not like. I like the chocolate version but this one is just not worthy of a place in my fridge unless someone is coming over that is really into this. Tastes too much like spice rack.
luisa m.
Hicksville, NY
i love this beer. I love wheat beer. Shock top is one of my go-to beers. Its crisp and delicious. It's better than any of the draft beers served at bars. Great price and great taste.