BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Katherine L.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is another delicious beer it's very similar to blue moon.so this is also very very good with a slice of orange in it or even by itself.
Kara S.
Cleveland
A fantastic cheaper option for Blue Moon. So smooth and full of flavor. Absolutely wonderful. Would recommend to any beer lover
Victoria D.
Elk Grove , CA
I love this beer. It reminds me of blue moon super good with an orange. Always a great taste
Lynnie G.
I love wheat beers. They have a fantastic taste to them. I like drinking them around a fire. Goooo shocktop
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
We actually just bought this last night. I don't recall my husband trying this brand except for on tap. I think he must've liked it because there are a lot of others he normally goes for. Time will tell if he buys again
Katie T.
Johnson Creek, WI
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
It's pretty good. it's pretty good.my husband drinks it but I don't and he loves it with oranges. He loves the Belgium white beer. He loves beer! It's really good and has one every night! He would love to purchase this in the future!
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
Shock Top is my go to beer. I Love a good, cold one anytime (it's appropriate and after 5) Love, Love, Love Shock Top Belgian Wheat Ale!!!!
Naomi L.
Fort Smith, AR
I love a good light beer that Is flavorful and will make you feel great in the summer! I recommend buying this for the next time you are having a cook out!
Jaclyn B.
Saint James, NY
Great beer! I’m not a huge beer drinker bc I only really like Belgium white beers and this is great. It’s lighter than blue moon which makes it much easier to drink and it’s always delicious with an orange slice!
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Wheat Ale 15-12 Can more...
I am someone that enjoys lighter beers and doesn’t like IPAs. I really enjoy this beer. It has a lighter taste but has more flavor than a generic light beer, such as Coors light. I order this when I want something a little sweet. I will repurchase and recommend to others.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?

Walmart